“One of the best Massage and very professional.”
Review of Kandara Spa

Kandara Spa
Ranked #68 of 241 Spas & Wellness in Chiang Mai
Reviewed August 27, 2012

This spa offers a lot of packages that worth The price.
The staff is very friendly and would do the best to makes you feel good.
It's a place i will come back for sure.

1  Thank Clidanor

Reviewed July 26, 2012

My boyfriend and I come from Sweden. We both love having a good time at a nice spa in Thailand therefore we have experiences at many spa-places. We luckily found Kandara Spa and other of many spa's brochures at our hotel. It was not easy to decide where we should start with but we finally decided to try Kandara Spa because of thier center location, relaxing atmosphere and nice combinated spa packages. Kandara Spa impressed us even more when we arrived at the place with a very well thought interior design which combines Thai-Lanna style with green plants everywhere in itself. Therapister were very polite and well dressed in traditional Lanna style. Moreover the therapister performed very professional massages for us for 2 and a half hours even it was one hour after their closing hour! We were very impressed by Kandara Spa.

One more thing that I can not miss to mention about this place is the owner, P' Aoy, who warmly welcomed us from the first minute to her spa. Her personallity is outstanding. She is very cheerful and very kind. She offered to drive us back to our hotel with her personal car since it was 11 p.m. when we finished with the massage. It was an impressive offering we have ever got from any spa!

We recieve more than just a great spa and massage from Kandara Spa. We will go there again before we go back to Sweden and we hope you to give Kandara Spa a chance to impress your body and mind as we have already earned!!! :D

V&B

3  Thank Pichika
Reviewed July 9, 2012

I visited this spa at the weekend and went for a 2 hour oil massage. As I was quite tired it was a great way to spend my Sunday afternoon. I have had a few massages in Thailand and there certainly are cheaper places, but you get what you pay for. This is certainly in the mid-range price level. The spa itself is clean, well-decorated and maintained. Its easy to find (next to Kantary Hills, off Nimmanhamin Road) and the service and quality of the massage was the best that I could expect. All in all it was a very relaxing massage, and I didn't want it to end. I was very tempted to go for a third hour. So, if you are looking for a mid-range place and are prepared to pay a bit extra for better quality then I would recommend here. A good way to unwind.

2  Thank Jim D
Reviewed May 17, 2012

We booked the 'lovers package' for 2 people at 2400thb each (4 hr package). We thoroughtly enjoyed it and it was very relaxing! The women didn't really speak English but their hearts were in the right place! The massages are very different to England, they are not at all prudish at all as both of them watched me and my boyfriend get in the bath naked! So if you're worried just say beforehand (also if you don't want them to touch your chest) not in a dirty way at all! It's just something i'm not used to. I would recommend this spa and the owner even took us to the night bazaar after in her car. Would go again in a heartbeat!

1  Thank buffy1500
Reviewed March 9, 2012

Recommened by our friends. Booked by our hotel. Taxi transport included to and from (same guy). Old, yet maintained building, nice atmosphere. The staff were very friendly and helpful.

We had the 2 Hours/1,300 Baht package. The massage was enjoyable, and what we paid for.

1  Thank Mandi M