“Brought the wrong food.”
Review of Mealsonwheels4U

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Mealsonwheels4U
Ranked #1,684 of 2,173 Restaurants in Chiang Mai
Description: Just wanted to let people know about Mealsonwheels4U which is a delivery service for Chiang Mai. Their website lists all the restaurants and they deliver right to your door (7o baht charge). I found it very helpful for the times you just didn’t want to leave your room! http://www.mealsonwheels4u.com/
Reviewed May 3, 2013

Second time using them and they just brought the wrong food. Now they are closed so im screwed and had to order pizza. Tere is another delivery service in town call chiang mai delivery. They dont have quite the restaraunt assortment but they have always gotten my order correct. Lesson learned!

1  Thank Alexander O
There are newer reviews for Mealsonwheels4U

Reviewed March 25, 2013

I used the service many times and this being Thailand, I did not expect the same 'quality' of service I'd get back home. Typically, there would be something missing from my order, and I wouldn't notice until after the delivery guy left. It was always something small, like a drink or a side dish. The last time I used the service the driver delivered the food, left, and of course, my drink was not in the bag. This time I said the hell with it and emailed the address on the website and relayed that I hadn't gotten my drink. I recieved a reply that said that driver was on his way back with my drink .When he arrived, he tried to charge me a second time and I showed him my reciept and said "No, I paid already". I'm not sure why he would be unaware that he forgot to stop at a store to buy a drink the first time...? He didn't argue, just smiled and said "OK" and left....a few minutes later I got an email from mealsonwheels saying they would no longer be able to deliver to me. I suppose when the scammed catch on to the scammers M/O the scammer wants to cut off all contact.

1  Thank Secondcenturyfun
Reviewed December 2, 2012

Just used this service and we really can't fault it. Quick and efficient ordering online or over the phone, and then fast delivery. Perfect if you don't feel like facing the Chiang Mai traffic on a rainy evening! We'll definitely be using the service again.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

I have used this service 4 times over the last 3weeks and found them professional and quick! Mike (owner, English speaking) has a very broad list of local restaurants and a nominal 70 baht delivery fee (within 3km of the moat walls). The food has always been delivered hot and tasty! Highly recommended!

Reviewed September 27, 2012

Having used this service more times than I could ever remember I haven't had single negative experience. In short mealsonwheels4u delivers from some of the best restaurants in Chiang Mai - it also delivers from some of the not as good ones but this is not their service - their service is the delivery. It is our job to find out what the good places are. For me the number one delivery I get is from "the Dukes".

As far as delivery from mealsonwheels4u in off peak times they are very fast often 30 minutes (considering that they need to get the restaurant pick up the food and then get it to you). In peak times as the website says it may take 50-60 minutes and if longer the guy on the phone will let you know.

The cost for the mealsonwheels service of 70 baht (roughly 2 dollars) is more than reasonable.

1  Thank travellerjack_10