“Tasty pizza fine wine”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
“Tasty pizza fine wine”
Reviewed June 1, 2014 via mobile

Great little Italian restaurant, Soi Ratchadamnoen 21 Next to the Siam Commercial bank. Just up from tha phae gate. Good selection of Italian food and wine. Pizza base crispy with tasty topping. I really enjoyed this place, Worth a visit.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank IPhilip

• Polish first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Shanghai Region, China
“A Little Gem!”
Reviewed May 5, 2014 via mobile

Having got lost, trying to find another restaurant we had made a reservation for. We decided to drop Into the La Lanterna di Genova as an alternative, we had spotted it when we were dropped at the start of our visit to the Night Market. It's fair to say that on entering the restaurant, we were unsure of our decision! However after settling in and ordering a couple of carafes of wine, we were at home. The staff were so friendly and the service was excellent. Needles to say that this is an Italian Restaurant and the menu had loads of choice from Pizza to Pasta. Beware the portions are rather larger, this was great concerning the starters because we could all share. The brother in law and I ordered Pizza and they were great. We had a great night here, good food and laughter! Classic example of "Don't judge a book by its cover"........

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Jam1er
Solihull
“Excellent pizza and wine”
Reviewed April 20, 2014

Pizza was great at this restaurant with thin, light base. Starters are substantial and wine good value.

Staff are very friendly - would recommend to pizza lovers.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Richard-and-Marie
Adelaide, Australia
“Quick and Cheap - A Good Option - Go to Street Pizza If You Can Though”
Reviewed April 19, 2014

This place is not bad at all. However, as far as pizza goes in Chiang Mai, Street Pizza is a far better option.

The prices here are excellent. I cannot recall the exact bill but I think it was less than 600THB for two pizzas and two soft drinks.

That said, I found the pizza a little blank for my liking. I'm happy to accept these are very authentic pizzas - but as someone who has eaten quite a lot of pizza I guess I prefer the more exciting flavours one finds in the less authentic pizzas.

Also the 'prosciutto' pizza is just thin ham - not the cured prosciutto I was expecting.

Service is quick and to the point as you'd expect for a small, affordable restaurant. There are no airs and graces but everything is provided as requested and fast.

Overall though this is a very good option in an easy to locate place in Chiang Mai and I'd return quite happily - but only if Street Pizza was not open or I was too lazy to walk there!

• Visited February 2014
Sydney, Australia
“Great food”
Reviewed March 27, 2014 via mobile

Food is impressively as good as you would get in italy reasonably priced .it is centrally located i would definitely go back .

Visited March 2014