Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 31, 2012

We stayed here for 2 nights, left to go to Pai and then returned again for a further 2 nights. We were a family of 8 and everyone felt very at ease here. A lovely well run guest house in the old town and within easy walking distance of attractions. I can understand why this constantly receives good reviews, the couple who own it make you so welcome and have the perfect balance of helping out if you need help and leaving you to it if you don't. With a free transfer from the airport included this has to be the best value in town. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend to anyone who is looking for a safe , comfortable friendly place to stay on a budget. If I ever return to Chiang Mai I will most definately stay here again, no question.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank LINDAMACDONALD_11
Reviewed August 20, 2012

We spent 5 nights at Junior House at the beginning of august...and everything was simply perfect!
The staff makes you feel like home, they are so kind and help you if you want to organize a trip (we booked a one day trip in the jungle and was so amazing!), and they are like a family! the rooms are clean, there is a jacuzzi on the top floor, and the food is so good!!! also the position was good. We can only suggest to anyone that goes to chiang mai to book at Junior House!
Thanks guys for everything!!! Roberta and David

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 4, 2012

We choosed it becouse of good rewiewed in Trip Advisor, and I have to admit that they re really very very kind. The location is perfect to go everywhere and they re also ABLE TO GIVE YOU ALL SORTS OF INFORMATIONS ABOUT ACTIVITIES, WITHOUT ASKING YOU MONEY FOR THAT (they for example suggested us to use skyscanner for the flights). You can also rent a motorbike for about 5 euro a day. I really reccomand it, becouse the price is also very good. I just don't suggest it if you care quite a lot about cleaning. Our room was not really so clean and they don't clean the room after the first day. We also think that the bed sheets were not so clean...

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 4, 2012

This Guest House is situated inside the old town in Chiang Mai, you can actually go everywhere walking within 20 minutes, and next to the guest house you can rent bicycles or motorbikes.

The room was nice, I was in a double room with fan and private bathroom with hot water. My room also had a terrace for smoking but I don't know if this happens in all the rooms. In the last floor they have a big terrace with a jacuzzi that is opened until 8 pm. The also have a dining in the first floor and you can eat there at any time (I had the breakfast included and it was good food).

The crew was excellent. They answered every question we asked them and helped us to arrange some excursions to the Elephant Nature Park and to the Asia Scenic Cooking School. They also pointed us in a map which places we could go around Chiang Mai and also where we could eat (we went to a typical northern Thailand restaurant and it was really good). They also can arrange for you your laundry if you need to do laundry.

I couldn't be more happier with my stay in Junior Guest House.

Date of stay: July 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed July 31, 2012

Thanks to Jeff, Fine, Suki and the guys at Junior Guesthouse for making me feel welcome.
Room is comfortable with a good bed, shower and wifi.
Guesthouse is in a great location in the centre of Chiang Mai.
Highly recommended!