“Such a treat!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Oasis Spa Lanna

Oasis Spa Lanna
Ranked #23 of 201 Spas & Wellness in Chiang Mai
More attraction details
Owner description: Oasis Spa Lanna is an elegant day spa where the client becomes the center of the "Lanna Experience" a graceful pampering that defined Northern Thailand's golden era. Locate inside Chiang Mai old city, next door to the historical Wat Pra Sigha Temple, and a walking distance to Sunday Walking Street.Open Daily 10.00am-10.00pm
Chiang Mai, Thailand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Such a treat!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2013

I have had several massages already at Oasis Spa in Chiang Mai, most of them in the Lanna location, and each time it was a real delight. The staff is always very welcoming and gentle, not at all "marketing-oriented" or snob as they could be in such an exquisite spa, and the whole atmosphere, with the decor, the light music, etc., is already relaxing in itself. Most of the therapists are excellent and it is easy to see that they are genuine and well-trained professionals. Most of them were women, but I also had once a male therapist who had the same level of competence, and was extremely respectful. We feel that for all of the massage therapists, what counts for them is to serve you as best as they can, and to give you a massage that will relieve any and all tension in your body and make you feel much better.

I have had the "Lanna Style" 2-hour massage on several occasions, which I liked a lot. I have also invited several friends for the same massage and they liked it also very much, and I have also tried the Aromatherapy oil massage, and the facial. But on November 9th, on my 65th Birthday, my husband surprised me with the gift of the 4-hour "Lanna Explorer". Such a treat!! I just loved every part of it, as well as the kindness and excellent massages from the therapist. As I started at 11:00am in the morning, I could have been a little hungry before I finished, so I was nicely surprised to be served a light and healthy lunch after the body massage and before the facial. When I left, I felt so good, so relaxed, and I had the feeling that I looked much younger! I still felt the positive effects on my body the day after. I will definitely come back. The price is well worth the quality of the treatments. You would pay much more in my home country, France, and you would certainly not be welcomed in the same way.

Visited November 2013
Oasis_Spa_Thailand, Guest Relations Manager at Oasis Spa Lanna, responded to this review, November 14, 2013
Dear annstev,

We wanted to let you know how gratifying it was to receive your kind notes of support and encouragement from your visit at Oasis Spa Lanna. It meant a lot to us especially pleased to know that our service have brightens your day. Your words were visibly heartening to our staffs.
We look forward to pampering you again. It definitely makes you look younger when you feel relax and have some treat! (with us) :)

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Thai first
Mancos, Colorado, United States
3 attraction reviews
“Slice of heaven in the Old City”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2013

After a particularly rough Thai massage at a completely different location, I arrived at Oasis Spa seeking some healing and soothing. Best decision I could have made. I received a deliciously relaxing massage and foot reflexology session. The treatment room, located in a garden lanna room, was impeccably decorated and inviting. An outside patio contained a bench for my husband to relax on while he waited for my recovery, a whirlpool spa, shower, sink and toilet. PERFECT! The 2.5 hours were exactly what my doctor would have ordered. Not only did I feel dramatic improvement in my injured joints and muscles, but I returned again before we headed home, just for one more treatment. Wish I could visit Oasis on a regular basis, but the Thailand location is just beyond my weekly reach. I guarantee that when we return to Chiang Mai, Oasis Lanna Spa will be one of the first visits on our trip itinerary!

Visited October 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Oasis_Spa_Thailand, Guest Relations Manager at Oasis Spa Lanna, responded to this review, November 13, 2013
Dear Patti L,

Thank you for your kind comments and patronage and list us for your next-visit-to-Chiang Mai plan! :D I will be sure to pass along your kind words to our staffs.
We look forward to serving you again soon when your travels bring you this way..

China
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent Spa!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2013

Its the 2nd time! I have tried almost every type of Spa, even Chedi. However, Oasis is the best that I would recommend. The lanna style, the location, the professional staff!

Visited September 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Oasis_Spa_Thailand, Guest Relations Manager at Oasis Spa Lanna, responded to this review, October 12, 2013
Dear Linda H,

Please accept our sincere thanks on your reviews of Oasis Spa Lanna.
We really appreciate you taking the time to let us know your spa experience with us and especially glad you like the Lanna Style and overall services from us :)

We look forward to welcoming your future visit.

Kind Regards,
Shanghai
“Impressive Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2013

Thank Osasis provided us quite professional service during our honey moon in Chiang Mai. We enjoyed a very comfortable oil spa and then have a nice day.
Osasis is well-knowned in Chiang Mai and is easy to find out. The price level is much higher than the other message store such as LiLa(LiLa is awsome also) as the envirement and service quilty is best of best.And they can provide free taxi service if you do SPA in their shop.
It is highly recomended if you travel in Chiang Mai wherever you are couples,friends or family

Visited August 2013

109 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 110 helpful votes
“Best quality Massage”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

As isual Oasis provides very good quality of services. This comes on top prices. If you don't care to pay more you will get quaranted good massage. Don't need to look elsewhere. Very recomended.

Visited August 2013