“No 1 Massage in Chiangmai”
Review of Fah Lanna Spa

Fah Lanna Spa
Book on TripAdvisor
More Info
$45.34*
and up
2 Hour Traditional Thai Massage in Chiang Mai
More attraction details
Owner description: Fah Lanna Spa is located in the old town near Chang Puak Gate and Fah Lanna Massage is near the Nigh Bazaar. As a family owned business, both places are in Northern Thai style, created with love to make customers feel welcome, relaxed and invited. The spa offers private rooms with showers, WC and jacuzzi and is perfect for some luxurious pampering while the massage shop gives customers the same welcoming, friendly and very personalized service with the famous Thai smile at regular massage shop prices. Feel like a princess (or prince) to ordinary prices.
Gold Coast, Australia
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“No 1 Massage in Chiangmai”
Reviewed January 20, 2013

I visited Fah lanna Spa, it was a beautiful place, relax, had a massage from Patty, it was the best massage I have ever had, she speaks Engish and understands all about massage and can help fix your problems re back/shoulder/neck, its not just a massage but she can fix you.
I would highly recommend this spa and especially Patty, well done.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
San Francisco, California
“Great spa, great service”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

If you want a fancier spa experience that still feels real and warm rather than pretentious and cold, this is your place. Lovely, serene atmosphere. The staff are really ready to help you have a great experience. Patty was gave me such a great manicure & pedicure, plus gave me some ivaluable advice about Chiang mai. I liked her so much that I booked a Thai massage with her. She's very professional but very caring.

Visited January 2013
Michel B, Public Relations Manager at Fah Lanna Spa, responded to this review, January 20, 2013
Dear Tina,

thank you so much for your comments. We are so glad that you highlight the warm and welcoming atmosphere. We really care about how our customers feel from the moment they walk through the door and work really carefully on all details to create that ambience and atmosphere. We want you to feel special and luxurious while offering a warm and welcoming space that is completely down to earth and natural. It sounds like we achieved this and you felt exactly that. Thank you for your visit. All the best to you. Keep smiling.
Eugene
“Best massage ever!”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

I received a massage tonight at Fah Lanna Spa. The service was impeccable and I am extremely picky. The atmosphere was quite relaxing. I received the Siam massage from Patty. We have been traveling for 5 weeks so I was pretty ragged. Old blisters on my dirty feet, giant bug bites all over my legs, and a sprained ankle. I was a bit self conscious going into a place so nice in such a condition but Patty not only made me feel extremely comfortable, she applied ointment to my feet and bites and treated me like royalty. She gave, by far, the absolute best massage I have ever had. That is saying a lot as I have had some really great massages. She was extremely intuitive and is a true healer. I highly recommend her. She is a goddess!

Dear Jade,

thank you so much for writing your review. We will pass on your lovely comments to Patty. She is wonderful, indeed. We are very glad that she was able to soothe your travel-battered body and make you feel like a princess. We hope you had a great trip. All the best to you. Keep smiling.
Haywards Heath, United Kingdom
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“So relaxing ...”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

Fah Lanna has two branches, I visited the one at 186/3 Loy Kroh Road, near corner of Charoen Prathet Road close to the night bazaar. I visited every day during a five day trip and it was simply fantastic. Prices are reasonable, the staff are friendly, kind and very good at what they do. I experienced Thai massage, foot/leg massage and full body aromatherapy massage - every one was excellent. It's very small but I still felt pampered. Highly recommended.

Visited November 2012
Dear Lollyven,

thank you so much for taking the time to give us feedback. The Massage Shop on Loy Kroh Rd is indeed much smaller but we do offer the same quality of massages and we are very grateful that you have taken the time to highlight this in your review. We love our little shop and the staff there are just as attentive and work so hard to make our customers' visits a special occasion on their holidays. We believe that by having the bigger spa and the smaller massage shop, we can offer a great "Fah Lanna experience" to travelers on any budget and we certainly appreciate that you were able to enjoy it so much. We hope we can welcome you again in the future on another trip to Thailand. All the best to you. Keep smiling.
Warwickshire
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Heavenly”
Reviewed January 11, 2013 via mobile

My Husband and I spent 4 nights in Chiang Mai, after three packed sightseeing
days we decided to spend our last afternoon relaxing at a Spa. Our guide Noi (Tassanee Wongleay) recommended Fah Lanna Spa & oh are we glad she did.
The whole experience from start to finish was wonderful, very professional well organised set up. Big thank you to all the staff who looked after us but mainly to Patty & Pond the ladies who administered our treatments, job well done!

Dear Dora,

thank you so much for your positive comments. We are also very glad that your guide recommended us. That proves that the word is getting out there about us. We will pass on your lovely comments to your therapists. They will be so happy to hear your lovely feedback. We hope you had a wonderful trip. All the best to you. Keep smiling.