Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com$22
CheapTickets$22
Travelocity$22
Orbitz.com$22
Trip.com$24
Tripadvisor$22
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 2, 2012

We stayed 3 nights at Anoma guesthouse. I had booked on ebookers after seeing the reviews on Tripadvisor. We had a deluxe room which was clean, comfortable and very big. The bathroom was good - they could do with replacing the seal - and toiletries is provided. The location is very good: I would definitely recommend staying in the old town if you go to Chiang Mai as it is quieter that the outside of the Old Town and has nice restaurants and bars. The staff at Anoma was nice especially the manager who speaks very good English and was happy to give recommendations on what to see. The breakfast was good with several options (they could do with serving fresh juice though but I have seen the same in another guesthouse so I guess it's not uncommon.) They also have a good bar. We enjoyed our stay at Anoma very much and would definitely recommend the place.

Date of stay: November 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 25, 2012 via mobile

Stayed for 2 nights here. Not the cheapest place, but the staff were very helpful and the room was spacious and clean. Breakfast was included and was delicious!

Good location in the old town of Chiang Mai. We'd recommend the night markets and checkin out the quirky little shops scattered around the old town. Also the day trip was excellent... bamboo rafting was great fun. We also visited a waterfall, tribe village, and elephant trekking which seemed a bit cruel on the elephants.

Overall our stay in Chiang Mai was good, it's really chilled out compared with Bangkok!

Date of stay: November 2012
Reviewed November 11, 2012

My husband and I stayed here during our honeymoon. The place looked welcoming with a sunny open entrance with a pond and an outdoor eating space.
We had a room on the 2nd floor in the corner. The room was nice and a decent size but it was a little dark. It had a safety deposit box and complimentary waters which was great.
The only criticisms of the room was that the door seemed flimsy and the shower tiles and grout were quite mouldy. It is not the fault of Anoma but the dogs outside were extremely loud and there was fighting and barking throughout the night which made sleeping difficult at times.
The male manager (I think) was lovely, friendly and really helpful while the woman did not seem all that friendly or interested in helping if we had questions.
The breakfast was simple but really nice.
The spa pool was empty and I don't know whether it was available for use or not.
The price was great. Really good value for money and we would stay again.

Date of stay: October 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 21, 2012

I have stayed here several times over the last three years and it gets more and more like a home from home. This family owned hotel is in great location inside the old city and only five minutes or so walk to the Tha Phae Gate. It's also very close to Ratchadamnoen Road which is where Chiang Mai's famous Sunday Walking Street Market takes place. The rooms in the hotel are all excellent and very comfortable and spotlessly clean. The breakfast and other restaurant food is very good also and good value as are the drinks. The staff are excellent too and very friendly and efficient. All in all the No.1 hotel in Chiang Mai as far as I am concerned and I recommend it to you too.

Date of stay: October 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed September 4, 2012

This is a small, well-run guest house with atmosphere that was excellent value. The rooms are clean and more than adequate. The atmosphere is busy and the vibe is good. The location is perfect as it is set in the south-east corner of the old city. The back of the hotel is much quieter if you prefer tranquility. I had a slight problem on check-in but we resolved it amicably.
There is a wonderful tiny cafe almost next door serving falafel sandwiches. Round the corner from the Bodhi Serene hotel towards Moon Muang on the right-hand side is a great little vegetarian restaurant which is part of Pumpkin Tours. I really enjoyed the food and the service, and also found Pumpkin Tours to be extremely friendly, efficient and helpful.

Room tip: Rear of hotel is much quieter. Superior rooms were adequate. Deluxe rooms slightly larger with bath and bigger bathroom.
Date of stay: August 2012