Siripanna Villa Resort and Spa Chiang Mai
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
De KRIYA(Chiang Mai)
View Hotel
The Private Hotel(Chiang Mai)
  • Pool
Rainforest Boutique(Chiang Mai)
View Hotel
Eden Garden Resort(Chiang Mai)
1,281 results
All reviewsdeluxe lanna roomtuk tukrice plantingroyal lannalovely resortour honeymoonfree shuttle serviceswimming poolbreakfast buffetlanna stylehotel groundsnight marketthe hotel offerslarge bathroomold citylovely poolan oasis
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 29, 2013

We had adjoining villas- they are charming. The grounds are peaceful , they have activities for their guests to do daily (if they don't feel like venturing out) yet their staff is extraordinarily helpful with coordinating any trips around the area.
One funny aside- people would literally hover at the bacon station until it was replenished. It was a hoot.
It all seriousness, though, this trip may have been as close to heaven as I have ever come. I say that having been out to the countryside. It's a must.

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed April 28, 2013

We spent 5 days here with 3 small children (7,5,20 months) and I couldn't say enough good things about the staff. They were absolutely amazing in every aspect of our visit - my kids felt they actually made local friends. We were there during the Songkrat festival and the older kids joined the staff in the splashing in front of the hotel and had a blast. The service was excellent - from the second we got out of the car, tuk tuk or van, all the way to the check out. They really were so genuine - we even saw one of the girls from the lobby in a temple in Chiang Mai and she approached my sons to say hi on her day off. Truly wonderful people!

As for the overall service, the grand villa royal was fantastic for the 5 of us - gorgeous bathroom, no insects (which was important for mum!), great small courtyard for the kids to play in. The pool was quiet and excellent. Breakfast great selection. Spa - the lady for Thai massage was a gem. Overall, they made us feel very welcome and I'd recommend this place to anyone. It is not in a neighborhood to walk around but who wouldn't want to take a tuk tuk in this heat and enjoy it ! We got a complimentary ride to the city as well. Great job, Siripanna - we really had a great time and will be back!

Room Tip: the royal villa by the pool (1103) was excellent location, and great for larger families. no noise from the pool even though it is facing it!
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 27, 2013

Our time at Siripanna was one of the most experiences we have had. The staff, the accommodations, the food...everything, was over the top! I wish we would have just had more time there. Next year, we will definitely be back. Amazing, simply amazing.

Room Tip: We simply asked to see the rooms available, and wound up upgrading from what we had originally booked. I believe it was more simple as they were not extremely booked while we were there.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 17, 2013

We arrived to the hotel quite early in the morning (10am) and were greeted by lovely staff upon our arrival. We were shown to reception area and within 10 minutes we were in our room. We were told that we will have a twin room but I politely asked if we could have double bed. To our surprise, the next day we were moved to king size bedroom. Breakfast was great. We spent at least 1 hour and a half at the breakfast and gained 2kg in the process :-)

The surroundings were great. The pool was great. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sukan28
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Every dawn, I paced around in the hotel garden, the air was heavy with the perfume of the flower, birds were whisling in the woods. Most of time I was alone because there were not many lodgers in low season. Hotel buildings and furnitures are full of Thai antique flavour. Buffet was various. People from front desk were very friendly, they tried all what they could to meet our demands, like providing trip advise or recommending good restaurant. The free shuttle bus was also very convenient to carry us between hotel and city centre. In short, fabulous hotel for holiday, it is on the top of my list when I visit Chiang Mai again.

Room Tip: Better turn the ventilator in low level when you sleep, otherwise it would be a bit noisy.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family