Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 10, 2013

This hotel was a pleasant surprise. Very cheap at 450 baht a night and comes with a swimming pool and wifi. The location was good inside the old city moats and lots to do around walking around the area.

The main lady staff member was incredible. We were trying to book a zip line adventure with a company that didn't answer the phone. Knowing that she booked day trips we asked her and she showed us 3 other zip line companies that were all less expensive that the one we were going to call. She booked one for us and we never had a problem.

The hotel itself is decorated well and was a pleasant surprise. The only bad part was we had the worlds noisiest and uncomfortable bed. If they bought new mattresses I would give this hotel 5 stars all the way

Room tip: If I came back to chaing Mai, I would stay here again, Not complaints
Date of stay: December 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 18, 2012

We stayed for 3 nights and we wished we had few more just to get lazy in the swimming pool and the awesome restaurants around the guesthouse.
The rooms are good but you have to ask the staff to arrange for a cleaning if you want every morning, it's free. Good chill out area around the swimming pool and for a budget place it's value for money. At the reception friendly speaking staff have everything you need, from visas to tickets to get you everywhere. We payed 400 baht a night and we would go back for sure.

Date of stay: November 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 31, 2012

We took 2 rooms for two times 3 nights. You pay cheap so you get cheap, but it's good value. The pool is very nice, the owners are very friendly, and the rooms are ok. We never tried the breakfast though...

Room tip: Not on the ground floor. And check the water in the bathroom before you stay!
Date of stay: July 2012
Reviewed September 2, 2012

This hotel was good value for money. The air/con worked fine. It smelled a bit like damp but I found this was true for a lot of hotels and hostels around S.E.Asia. Our bed was comfortable enough. The pool is nice and location central.

The staff were friendly and offered a discount for booking 2 tours with them. We went on a 1 day Chiang Rai tour.. I think my favourite park was the white temple. The traditional 'long neck' village visit was pretty depressing.. like looking at animals on display in a zoo.

We went on an elephant trekking and river rafting tour. The elephant trekking was fun, we were on a tenacious male who just loved his bananas and fruit that you fed him. The river rafting was quite good fun except that 3 swimming spiders jumped on me!

I'd also recommend going to the Hawker stalls at the covered night market.

I was quite surprised to see that there were lots of older men with younger local women, (i naively thought this was just in Phuket and Bangkok), there are certain bars that are just full of this clientèle

Room tip: Ask to view the room first
Date of stay: July 2012
Reviewed August 18, 2012

We made the big mistake of staying in this guest housel!! We booked in for three nights and stayed for one! As noted in previous reviews the pool is lovely and the hotel is located close to town. The rooms however, were very small and dingy. The bathroom did smell of rotten eggs and the beds were the worst I have slept on, the ground would have been preferable!! I wish I had read the reviews before staying in this place, there are far nicer places for the same price!

Room tip: view the room before agreeing to stay
Date of stay: August 2012