This was my third visit to the delightful Ping Nakara, and from the moment of arrival when Khun Boonarpa, Front Desk, greeted me by name and I was met by the owner, Khun Chairat, my three days passed all too quickly.
On an earlier visit I had asked for a fan so that I could turn the airconditioner off. This time there was a fan in my room. The staff had also noticed that on an earlier visit I had moved the desk lamp to a bedside table to give better light for reading in bed. There was an additional desk lamp placed on my bedside table.
Little things - remembering a name, remembering a request - all add great value to an exceptional hotel. In architectural style it is like the wonderful E&O hotel in Penang or the old Raffles in Singapore. In service it is the equal of the Four Seasons in Bangkok or Chiang Mai.
I am so impressed by this hotel and its staff that I really have to think hard when completing the guest satisfaction form ... and on my this visit reported that the alarm clock was ten minutes fast ... and that was just about all I could fault .... but perhaps it was my watch which was ten minutes slow ...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ping Nakara Boutique Hotel and Spa. Set in the awe-inspiring colonial style of the early 1900’s, the Ping Nakara Boutique Hotel and Spa is located at the heart of Chiang Mai’s vibrant business centre and entertainment venues. The hotel is just a five minute walking distance from Chiang Mai’s famous Night Bazaar to the numerous riverside restaurants, while at the same time allowing guests to enjoy the peace and tranquility of the natural surroundings. The three-storey hotel with a central elevator boasts of 19 luxury guestrooms, all individually styled and elegantly furbished with the colonial charm. Complimentary Wi-Fi is available in all the rooms including a TV, DVD player and a free mini bar. The hotel's restaurant offers a wide variety of food from authentic Thai cuisine to Western dishes. Coffee and tea, soft drinks, wines and liquor are served at the Lobby Bar, and guests can enjoy their drinks in the comfort of the library or at the peaceful verandah by the outdoor pool. For holistic health and relaxation, guests can unwind and enjoy the genuine Ayurvedic treatment from the hotel’s Nakara Spa. Ping Nakara Boutique Hotel and Spa offers a broad range of services, facilities and amenities designed to provide personalized service and first class hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ping Nakara Boutique Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ping Nakara Boutique Hotel Chiang Mai
- Ping Nakara Boutique Hotel And Spa