Ping Nakara is a beautiful building (reproduction Colonial done very tastefully). Every time we needed any assistance it was easily obtainable, friendly, prompt and efficient. The tour desk operator was excellent and helpful. We dined at the restaurant twice and the food was excellent quality and reasonably priced. The pool is very nice and the service at poolside was great. Breakfast had a large range of foods to choose from as well as a hot option freshly cooked to your choice...all included. It was a real treat to open up the fridge and see a free mini bar - keep in mind that it is stocked with only one beer but the chocolates were the treats. Lots of bottled water supplied and the bed turn-down service a nice touch. Overall, we really enjoyed Ping Nakara and would not hesitate to recommend it. It is a 5 - 10 minute walk to the interesting night market along the same road, it is about a 20 - 30 minute walk to the old city and about the same to the restaurants on the river front. We didn't use the spa services but if the staff at the spa are
as friendly and helpful there as everywhere else, then we expect you'd be happy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ping Nakara Boutique Hotel and Spa. Set in the awe-inspiring colonial style of the early 1900’s, the Ping Nakara Boutique Hotel and Spa is located at the heart of Chiang Mai’s vibrant business centre and entertainment venues. The hotel is just a five minute walking distance from Chiang Mai’s famous Night Bazaar to the numerous riverside restaurants, while at the same time allowing guests to enjoy the peace and tranquility of the natural surroundings. The three-storey hotel with a central elevator boasts of 19 luxury guestrooms, all individually styled and elegantly furbished with the colonial charm. Complimentary Wi-Fi is available in all the rooms including a TV, DVD player and a free mini bar. The hotel's restaurant offers a wide variety of food from authentic Thai cuisine to Western dishes. Coffee and tea, soft drinks, wines and liquor are served at the Lobby Bar, and guests can enjoy their drinks in the comfort of the library or at the peaceful verandah by the outdoor pool. For holistic health and relaxation, guests can unwind and enjoy the genuine Ayurvedic treatment from the hotel’s Nakara Spa. Ping Nakara Boutique Hotel and Spa offers a broad range of services, facilities and amenities designed to provide personalized service and first class hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ping Nakara Boutique Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ping Nakara Boutique Hotel And Spa
- Ping Nakara Boutique Hotel Chiang Mai