Chiangmai is a lovely city surrounded by many good hotels & restaurants. Among five-star boutique hotels, I will rank this hotel one of the top, not in terms of utmost luxury but the perfect refinement between colonial style ambience & friendly services. One night at Ping Nakara makes me feel deeply relaxed. The room though not very spacious but you find everything you need (refrigerator that comes with complimentary minibar, amenity set, TV & DVD player, hair dryer, weight scale etc. etc.). In the morning, you can enjoy dipping yourself into the pool. (opened since 7 am). Breakfast is served until 10:30 am. They have a limited selection of food at the main bar but they cater special breakfast menu of your choice (Egg dishes, Toast-Pancake & Waffle, Side dishes such as sausage, roasted vegetables, sauteed potato, Asian dishes such as Boiled rice soup, Congee, Northern Thai Set, Wok-fried egg noodles) During afternoon time, you may enjoy reading and sitting chilled at the library (both inside and near the pool) Or, you can spend a great hour in Nakara Spa. Can't tell you more how I fall in love with this place. Paying attention to details,This small boutique hotel deserves a big round of applause. Bravo!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ping Nakara Boutique Hotel and Spa. Set in the awe-inspiring colonial style of the early 1900’s, the Ping Nakara Boutique Hotel and Spa is located at the heart of Chiang Mai’s vibrant business centre and entertainment venues. The hotel is just a five minute walking distance from Chiang Mai’s famous Night Bazaar to the numerous riverside restaurants, while at the same time allowing guests to enjoy the peace and tranquility of the natural surroundings. The three-storey hotel with a central elevator boasts of 19 luxury guestrooms, all individually styled and elegantly furbished with the colonial charm. Complimentary Wi-Fi is available in all the rooms including a TV, DVD player and a free mini bar. The hotel's restaurant offers a wide variety of food from authentic Thai cuisine to Western dishes. Coffee and tea, soft drinks, wines and liquor are served at the Lobby Bar, and guests can enjoy their drinks in the comfort of the library or at the peaceful verandah by the outdoor pool. For holistic health and relaxation, guests can unwind and enjoy the genuine Ayurvedic treatment from the hotel’s Nakara Spa. Ping Nakara Boutique Hotel and Spa offers a broad range of services, facilities and amenities designed to provide personalized service and first class hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ping Nakara Boutique Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ping Nakara Boutique Hotel Chiang Mai
- Ping Nakara Boutique Hotel And Spa