Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline$39
Expedia.com$37
Hotels.com$37
Travelocity$37
Agoda.com$35
Orbitz.com$37
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 24, 2013

I stayed a total of 7 nights here, and I stayed in their budget rooms (3 different rooms on 3 separate occasions, all on ground floor). Good value for ensuite room with fan and quite spacious. Definitely enough space for one person. The budget rooms are a bit dark being on the ground floor and windows looking out onto walls, but really, it's very ok if you're not spending much time in your room. The garden is lovely, and it's nice to sit out there to read, write emails or just relax. Fast wifi connection in the garden/breakfast area, but slow/unreliable in the rooms (ground floor ones anyway). The location of this guesthouse is probably the best thing, and the staff friendly. I find their breakfast quite good. I would stay here again.

Date of stay: January 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed January 14, 2013 via mobile

This is one of the best B&B in the area.
Friendly stuff,cheap rooms and most of all clean.

The rooms have en-suite bathroom,clean and comfortable beds.

The garden is lovely and charming fir relaxing or reading a book.

Close to everything. Highly recommended.

Date of stay: January 2013
Reviewed December 15, 2012

We moved to this hotel after a disappointing experience at Come Chiangmai next door. This sprawling hotel has a lovely shady garden, super friendly staff, & charming decor.
The room was very clean - although the linens & towels were a bit tired and stained.
The place is very quiet - perfect for a good night's rest.
Generally the wifi works only in the common areas. However, we booked a room on the third floor across from the router, so we were able to get a very good connection in the room.
Overall great value & lovely experience.

Date of stay: December 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 18, 2012

Great place

We arrived without a booking, while at the airport we met a swis local who was picking up his wife and they recomended Pad Thai Guesthouse as they had stayed there when they were building their house. He droped us off from airport but apprently he did say you can get a taci to town for 40b if you walk 200 metres towards departures outside the airport and get taxi there otherwise they try charge you 120b at arrivals.

Anyway first inpression of guesthouse was good very lush, lots of garden and well kept.

We and asked to look at the rooms, we saw the 400b room close to main road and just a fan not ceiling fan - but still nice. I did a quick check of the bed and it was clean from those horrible bugs. Then we saw the 500b room it's much nicer quite bigger, has little touches of Thai decor and a big king bed and celing fan. Very comfortable.

Would stay again.

Date of stay: May 2012
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 19, 2012

Although the guesthouse has a really nice layout and a pretty setting the service and rooms were a big let down.

Although they had emailed me confirmation that they had reserved me a room for 600 baht on arrival I was told that it wouldn't be available until the next day so would have to pay an extra 200 baht to stay in one of their better rooms.

The room was indeed very spacious but did not have proper ensuite facilities. The closet sized toilet and shower room had to be accessed via a storage room at the back of the room!

The welcome on check in was also a little unfriendly, verging on rude, no information was given on arrival such as breakfast times, wifi access and facilities etc. Not sure if this is because I am of oriental origin as the lady was then very surprised when I presented my British passport the next day, and from then on her whole manner changed to being a little more friendly for the rest of my stay. The place seems to be geared towards french speaking tourists as they always got more pleasant service.

I wouldn't recomend staying here as I believe all guests should receive a good level of service regardless of race.

Date of stay: January 2012