I’d give the hotel a good review because it offers good value for money.
- Price: The hotel has hostel prices and still is has good standards.
- Location: not only it’s next to the old town, but it’s possible to see a lot of Chiang Mai by bicycle.
- friendly staff
- good breakfast in the terrace
- excellent tea house next to the hotel.
- clean and well maintained.
-very inexpensive laundry service
- air conditioning is a bit loud
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newcomer boutique hotel “The Small Hotel, Chiang Mai” is now opened. With 35 boutique rooms that are stylishly furnished wherein each provides all necessities to ensure guests comfort and convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Small Chiang Mai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Small Chiang Mai Hotel Chiang Mai