$69
  • Restaurant
$335
$214
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $254/night.

Shangri-La Hotel, Chiang Mai(Chiang Mai)
$203
$122
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $161/night.

De Naga Hotel(Chiang Mai)
$91
BED Phrasingh(Chiang Mai)
$57
All reviewsthaphae gategreat locationno elevatorsunday marketboots pharmacyold cityentertainment roomsmall windowthe ground flooreastern gatenight bazaarhotel locatedfree wifiwalking distanceair conchecking outdrinking water
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Stayed 3 nights in the family studio room. The room was cleaned but its nothing to shout about as they have 2 single beds and 1 double decker bed in the room, the location was fantastic as it is located right infront of thapae gate and the night market. However the hotel walls are so thin as during the nights you can hear people laughing and talking along the cooridors . Breakfast was very basic, If you are not happy with the selevtion , there is always a MCDONALDS at the entrance of the hotel. Overall the experience is average for the price we are paying. Lot of restaurants nearby and massage parlours. But the next time i wouldnt stay in this hotel if i would to come with my family with younger children as their have no activity for kids.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
preeyanuch, Manager at Imm Hotel Thaphae Chiang Mai, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2013

Dear Sir,
Thank you for taking your time to share your kindness comments us. Your kindness comments, it’s valuables for us. We are appreciates your feedback and promise to keep with our services improvement to make your future stay here even more pleasant.

Reviewed April 6, 2013

We got a deluxe room. Spacious, with fridge, chair, table, comfortable bed, TV, good aircon. bathroom is good, sink is outside and shower area is spacious, although shower has an inconstant pressure and the pipe system smells very bad - we could smell bad odor from the grater in the bathroom and had to close the door to sleep. No window on the bathroom. The room has a very small window, what I didn't like because there's no natural light or outdoor view.
Breakfast was included, fair: eggs, sausage, toasts, good coffee. Staff is alright, they did a mess with our reservation and we had to contact our travel agent but at the end arranged everything.
They clean the room everyday and the place is clean. Also, it wasn't noisy.
it's very well located, near old town and the gate, lots of restaurants around. free internet, it was ok most of the times.
What make me rate this hotel as very good is that the cost/benefit is very good considering chiang mai and its amenities and location. Good choice if you're not going to spend your day at the hotel and wants to be close to the action.

Room Tip: Avoid first floor because of the noise on the lobby.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
preeyanuch, Manager at Imm Hotel Thaphae Chiang Mai, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2013

Reviewed April 1, 2013

Perfect location. Couldn't have been better.

Everything else was fine -- all the amenities were there.

But the hotel used to be a department store. Think all tile, very high ceilings. I could hear conversations from the lobby in my room. So when someone dropped a suitcase or a kid started crying, it was loud.

If these guys would carpet the hallways and the lobby I would stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
preeyanuch, Manager at Imm Hotel Thaphae Chiang Mai, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2013

Dear Sir,
Thank you for taking your time to share your kindness comments us. Your kindness comments, it’s valuables for us. we are sincerely apologize for any inconvenience during your stay with us

Reviewed March 30, 2013

We chose to stay at this hotel as a part of "Flight of the gibbon" package. Overall, the experience was pleasant. The hotel and the room were very clean, comfortable, and had all we needed. The breakfast was standard: not bad, not exceptional. The staff could have been a bit nicer though... Overall, good value for money.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed March 27, 2013

I have stayed 4 nights in the hotel with 2 different rooms as I checked in twice during my vacation in ChiangMai.

Overall view the hotel is strategically located in the center of the town with the Sunday market just across the road, and many pubs, restaurants ,massage place nearby.

For the room, I'm very satisfied with my first 2 nights room as it's spacious and clean!
However when i checked in for my last 2 nights room after coming back from Chiangrai, the bathroom of the 2nd room i stayed was not as clean as the first room,which is a bit upset for my partner and me.

The staffs are friendly and helpful, but I met with a very rude, nasty staff of a travel company situated near the staircase which left me unsatisfied. This rude manner staff is not Imm hotel staff, she is just one of the on duty staff from the travel agent who based there. She was just very rude, ill manner when my driver who was not very fluent in english passed us to her to solve our problem. Actually we just wanted to tell the driver which we mistaken as our day tour tour guide whether he could help us contact our local guide on the phone number when we have finsihed the day tour so that my local guide could pick us up for night tour. The rude girl just told us without smiling that NoNoNo, if we need to call we can call ourselves, without even bother to listen to my explanation . When I told her that how could she has such a poor attitude since she is a front line customer service staff and I would like to lodge a complain to her company, she just talked in loud "Go Ahead, I don't Mind" which make me felt so irritated.

Otherwise , my stay in Imm is a happy one with good location, nice and cheap room =)

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
preeyanuch, Manager at Imm Hotel Thaphae Chiang Mai, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2013