“Great place to relax and have lunch”
Review of Hanna Cafe

Hanna Cafe
Ranked #60 of 302 Coffee & Tea in Chiang Mai
Description: We are Hanna Cafe that mean "Over there" in northern language. A little coffee shop in the old city, walked away around 3 minute from Phra Singh temple. if you wanna take a break, thinking to us.
Reviewed February 27, 2019 via mobile

We stumbled upon this place after walking 5+ miles around the city and needed a break. The staff was super friendly, the Wifi was fast, the toilets were clean and the food was great.

The menu is not extensive but everything we tasted was delicious, including the lime soda, so fresh.

Reviewed February 26, 2019 via mobile

Very nice and cozy place perfect for breakfast. They make very nice coffee, fruits salad wit muesli/granola and eggs scrubled, benedict, boiled - you choose.
The service is very kind they a the end they bring us a glass of water, such a nice touch! :)

Reviewed February 16, 2019 via mobile

Great little spot, amazing coffee, METAL STRAWS! An amazing thing to see considering we have spent time on our travels picking up plastic straws off the coastline.

The chicken curry panini was spot on, really delicious, didn’t know what to expect so if you feel the same - think coronation chicken

Reviewed January 28, 2019 via mobile

Excellent coffee, delicious food, friendly service, reasonable prices, ideal location. What more do you need?

After several disappointing attempts to find a great cafe, I stumbled upon Hanna’s by chance. This is the place!

Date of visit: January 2019
1  Thank mikerwriter
Reviewed November 26, 2018 via mobile

While I was staying in Chiang Mai, I was always looking for a place with good breakfast and great coffee with reasonable price. And all of this I found at Hanna Cafe. Breafast was delicious. When I mentioned I was sad to leave Chiang Mai the next day,they offered to open up earlier so I could have a breakfast before I leave. Isn't super nice!
So go, stop by to have breakfast and a chat with lovely ladies.

Date of visit: November 2018