All reviews helpful staffs living room close to the airport one night minibar doi privacy bath resort floor
Selected filters
Reviewed May 26, 2019 via mobile

This was my first time to Chiang Mai and we picked this brand new hotel. It is not close to the airport that took about 20 mins to there.

Once we arrived the hotel lobby, the staff was friendly and always wearing smile. This hotel looks like just opened phase 1 and more is coming. We booked the pool suite and it was a 2 level room, living room, bathroom and bed room is located at the first floor and swimming pool at the second floor.

We did enjoyed 4 day breakfast at the room and it was delicious.

Highly recommend this hotel and we will be back again definitely!!

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
PoolSuiteCNX, Manager at Pool Suite Chiang Mai, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2019

Dear Khun Luik2015,

Warm greetings from Pool Suite Chiang Mai and thank you for your review.

My team and I would like to express our sincerest gratitude for recently visit at Pool Suite Chiang Mai.

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback and know that you were impressed with our room and services which we provide and you were well looked after by our team throughout the stay.

May I take this opportunity to thank you again for staying with us and I look forward to welcoming you back again for a more pleasurable experience.

Reviewed May 19, 2019

We booked a pool suite for 3 nights and had the best time ever. We didn't want to leave at the end! We loved the private pool so much, room service was prompt and delicious. Staff were very polite, accommodating and even gave us complimentary cookies. It was the most relaxing stay we ever had. Far exceeded our expectations!

Location was a bit far from inner Chiang Mai, but Grab is widely used and easily available for pick up. We used it for the first 2 days but ended up renting a bike for convenience. Hotel also provides a shuttle service for 250 baht one way.

Gave 4 star because we have a small dissatisfaction; room service did not clean up well. Our pool chairs, cushion, pillow and umbrellas were dismantled and left in the sink/ground. We had to put everything back together when we returned at the end of the day. But this would otherwise be a 5 star stay!

Highly recommended!

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Khun Abcdefiona,

Warm greetings from Pool Suite Chiang Mai.

My team and I wish to express our sincerest gratitude for recently visit at Pool Suite Chiang Mai.

Your valued feedback will help us improve our performance and attain our objective which is to thoroughly delight all our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Please accept our sincere apologize for an inconvenience that may caused for the pool set up during and after storm.

Reviewed May 9, 2019

Good service, clean rooms, quiet, suitable for relaxation.Buffet breakfast There are many options. Not far from downtown Chiang Mai Convenient to travel, like on Friday, Saturday with music The next vacation will require another service.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
PoolSuiteCNX, Manager at Pool Suite Chiang Mai, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2019

Dear Khun Venture08706259809,

Reviewed May 8, 2019

Beautiful room and amazing private pool. Staff was beyond accomodating. Nice touches such as cookies and many breakfast options. Further from busy area so nice and quiet - cabs were easy and cheap to acquire to get back and forth. Would recommend to anyone heading to chiang mai!

Room tip: Upgrade to your own private pool room
Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Khun Trevor J,

Reviewed May 8, 2019

My Girlfriend and I stayed here in February 2019. Originally we were staying for one night but ended up staying for 6. We stayed in the pool suite which was great. on level one you have your room, huge bathroom with jacuzzi bath and large walk in shower. The kitchen and living room are a little tight but you don't spend much time there.
The pool had a view of the mountains.
The staff at the place are phenomenal and always willing to help with any request.
Had the honour of meeting the owner too who was very down to earth and showed great hospitality. I would highly recommend staying here if you want to use it as a base for Chiang mai as it is near to mountains and the city.

Room tip: Bottom floor has no pool but a huge Hot tub in the middle of the room. Top floor is where the pool suites are.
Date of stay: February 2019