“Nice place with nice songs”

BRIX Bar & Restaurant at Hotel M Chiang Mai
Cuisines: American, Asian, Thai
Good for: Romantic, Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed March 10, 2012

There are very nice Europe and Thai cuisine. You can enjoy your meals with nice songs and relaxing.

HotelMChiangmai, Guest Relations Manager at BRIX Bar & Restaurant at Hotel M Chiang Mai, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2012

Dear Powerpuffpich

Thank you very much for your comment and we are very appreciate.
we are very pleasure that you came to stay at Hotel M Chiang Mai and we hope next time you will come back to stay here again.

have a nice day

There are newer reviews for BRIX Bar & Restaurant at Hotel M Chiang Mai

Reviewed February 18, 2012

We'd spotted this restaurant the day before and thought it looked quite nice, so when we came down this end for the Sunday market we thought it was worth stopping here so we could then wander along the market from the start. Big Mistake! I ordered chicken satay for starter, the chicken was completely under cooked - it was pink. We pointed it out to the waitress when she came to take away the plates but she just laughed as though we were being silly! She did offer to take it back and be cooked more but I'd gone off it by that point. I had chicken with basil for my main and my boyfriend had steak. His steak wasn't brilliant even though he went for the more expensive one. You had an option of how spicey you wanted your dishes and I'd asked for my chicken to only be mildly spicey but it burned my mouth off. I know this is a typically spicey dish but I thought since I had specific a lower spice they may have made it milder. Also, the general flavour etc just wasn't amazing, I couldn't taste much flavour really. The service was appalling. Apart from the lady laughing at the fact I didn't want pink chicken, you just couldn't get any of the staffs attention! We waited ages to be served, then when you wanted to get their attention to order more drinks, or dessert they just ignored you. It took us ages to get anyone to come over! The only thing that was good about the meal was they did some nice cocktails!

Reviewed February 4, 2012

Been there once, excellent location, just next to the Sunday walking street. However, honestly, the food is way too expensive with that quality. The only thing i m glad is the atmosphere was excellent if you wanna chat with friends, they have a live brand performing and the staff is quite friendly. As a little outlet from a hotel, it was overall ok but i would never go there again.

4  Thank Yautung
Reviewed January 28, 2012

The outdoor patio is the perfect place to sit and have a drink and watch the Sunday Walking Market activity. I find the drink prices a little steeper than many but it is worth it to watch the action. Service can be a bit neglectful, outdoor staff take the order but indoor staff do the delivery so sometimes things get forgotten but who cares, its warm, you are outside and there is lots to watch and hear.

Reviewed January 17, 2012

I go to Brix everytime I am in Chiang Mai. It is an excellent restaurant and serves a huge range of Thai dishes, as well as some European/American dishes. Friendly staff, and very reasonable prices. I recommend the Spicy Northern Sausage and the Chilli Basil Beef!
Situation opposite Thapae Gate.