Ways to Experience Untouched Thailand
from $64.62
from $143.59
from $112.20
1,252 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 9, 2019

Highly recommend this tour if you don't want to be in the crowds and so you're not overheating in the sun when climbing up the stairs. Sipohn was our tour guide and he was excellent!

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed May 4, 2019 via mobile

Our guide Non was amazing. He arrived on time in a very clean vehicle. He was a former monk who spoke English very well. He had so much knowledge about the temples. The sunrise was beautiful and the food was the best thing we have eaten since our arrival. Non was great with the camera; he knew where we should stand and didn’t mind taking several pictures of us. This is an early morning but worth getting out of bed for. I highly recommend this tour.

Reviewed May 2, 2019

As others have my tour guide (Tom) is a former monk so there was lots of information both about the temple and the monk way of life. This was a pricey tour as there was only me but I felt that I learnt a lot and got to experience the temple when there was hardly anyone there and it wasn't too hot. After leaving Doi Suthep we went onto the jungle temple Wat Pha Lat which was beautiful and UMong with a walk around the site too. As it was a solo booking we also stopped off at the silver temple on the way back. It's definitely a trip worth doing and whilst you can get there on your own, you wouldn't learn about the temples.

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed April 30, 2019 via mobile

We were again very lucky today to have Tom as our guide. Tom has a fabulous personality and has so much local knowledge. He has lots of stories to tell from his personal experiences
Thank you so much. We would thoroughly recommend Tom as
our guide. Thanks Untouched Thailand

Reviewed April 22, 2019

My friend and I did the sunrise tour with Non. The trip was more than I hoped for! There was basically no one at the temple when we arrived except the monks who lived there. We made it in time to see a breath-taking sunrise over Chiang Mai. The only negative was the air pollution which made it a little difficult to make out the city below - obviously unpredictable and could vary from trip to trip. We received multiple blessings from the monks and were able to participate in multiple ceremonies - very unique experiences. We then had a full meal and Non made sure to purchase a meal we had not yet tried in Thailand, which was fabulous! We then saw two other temples. Our tour guide's knowledge was phenomenal and the trip was so informative. He was also a former monk which gave him a unique perspective. I would do this trip over in a heartbeat!

Date of experience: April 2019