Ways to Experience Untouched Thailand
from $64.62
from $143.59
from $112.20
1,252 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 9, 2019 via mobile

We just finished 3 wonderful days visiting Chiang Mai. Our tour guide Tu and driver Nop were polite and helpful. Tu went out of his way to make sure our trip was exactly what we wanted it to be. He even helped my daughter and I SAFELY descend and ascend Bua Tong Waterfall (sticky waterfall). For this alone I am eternally grateful. My daughter wanted to do this but for me an old lady it wasn’t easy. Tu made sure I completed the task without injury. He and Nop took us to 2 delicious local eateries where we ate amazing Thai food. Tu was so kind even getting up early to go to a local market near his home to get us some food gifts for home. He is knowledgeable about all aspects of Thailand. We will be back and we will certainly ask for Tu and Nop. Thanks again guys!!!

Reviewed March 7, 2019 via mobile

I got up early morning to see the lovely temple in Doi Suthep and the sun rising in the sky.
Tom, the tour guide, was just amazing.
He taught me a lot of things about the culture and tradition of the monks and of Thailand, he also assisted me through the all tour with professional and friendly manners.
I highly recommend this tour!!!
A

Reviewed March 2, 2019 via mobile

We did the morning buddhist culture tour with Mr. Sipohn and loved everything about it. He knows a lot about the buddhist culture, the life of monks, the temples and the history around Chiangmai. It was fun and very interesting. He is one of the best guides we have ever had while traveling, definitely ask for him, if you are booking a tour with this company!
Thank you again, for taking us on this tour!

2  Thank WorldWandererSince88
Reviewed March 1, 2019

We enjoyed cycling through the Lost City. Non was very informative, the bikes were comfortable, and the cycling was easy and felt very safe. We also enjoyed our hike through the park and the local guide. He was constantly showing us different plants and their use in a very friendly manner. Unfortunately for us, it was a very hot and dry period so the scenery in both the Lost City and the park was not as beautiful as I imagine it is at other times. The trek through the fields would be more spectacular when the rice is full grown.

Date of experience: February 2019
2  Thank NJDCO
Reviewed March 1, 2019 via mobile

We had full day tour with Untouched Thailand. One of the highlithgs of the day was Doi Suthep Temple. We went there early in the morning, before touristic buses arrival, which made the experience a lot better. Our guide was very knowledgeble about budist religion and thai history. We then visited Tiger Kingdom, which we highly recomend if big cats are your thing, and sticky waterfall which worth the detour but i would not quote it as a must. We also visited the the Long Neck tribe which we found rather tourist oriented and would not recomend. Our last stop was at an elephant sanctuary and it was amazing - we were the only tourists in the sanctuary and we had plenty of time with the elephants feeding them, washing them and watching them playing in the mud. All in all we had a excellent day!

Date of experience: February 2019