“Woderful experience!!”

Book In Advance
More Info
$63.00*
and up
Doi Suthep temple Alms to monks hidden temple...
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to untouchedthailand,[ an expert company ] we provide so many activities to fit your needs such as Nature & wildlife, elephant trip, Chiang Mai sight seeing tour, adventure tour, extreme trip, trekking, biking, Kayaking in Chiang Mai, sunrise & sunset or Alms offering to Buddhists monks in the morning. We are happy and appreciated to be your guide with hearty smiling service. With our experiences for years you will enjoy the trip with an our expert team. You will have fun but safe and have fond memories back home and grasp about Thai culture. We so much care about you and realize you are away from home ! But yes, right at home with us. You are our family! We can organize tour with hotel rooms as well. We do hope to see you and family in Chiang mai,Chiang Rai & Pai.
Reviewed January 1, 2014

We booked a 6 day private tour with Untouched Thailand to Chiangmai and Chiangrai. Our group consisted of 4 adults and 6 children. Our guide for Day 1 was Mr Sipohn and we had a wonderful time with the activities that he had planned for us. The children enjoyed the elephant riding and bamboo rafting the most. We were taken care of by Mr Bam for the rest of the trip and he was very patient and accommodating. Our day trip always end late in the evenings and Mr Bam will just smile and tell us - no problem. He made sure that all of us, especially the children, are well taken care of and tries his best to meet our request. Also, one of the child had a bad fall and required stitching at Chiangrai (the fall happen when we were out for our own dinner, no fault of Untouched Thailand). Mr Bam and the driver will send us to the hospital every night to change the dressing and wait for us there so that they can send us to the night market for dinner. Thumbs up for the services rendered to us! Will strongly recommend Untouched Thailand!!

1  Thank jngwb
in 35 reviews
"white temple"
in 37 reviews

Reviewed January 1, 2014

Knowing that December is a busy month for a tour destination like Chiangmai, I contacted Siphon months ahead to plan for the trip. Siphon was very helpful and spontaneous with the planning of my trip. After some email to-and-fro, I decided to take up the a one-day adventure trip, plus 3 days and 2 nights Mae Hong Son trip offered by Untouched Thailand.

Jane Family Sight-Seeing + Extreme Trip (Day Trip):

We were greeted by Roong, our driver and tour guide for the day. He led us to his 4-wheel drive which was clean and comfortable, and packed with drinking water. He told us that we would start our trip with zipline, followed by wide-water rafting. My kids had a wonderful time "flying" around in the jungle. Even my usually stern husband was having an enjoyable time. Seemingly there are a lot of zipline operators in Chiangmai, and we were very impressed with the professionalism of the operator which Untouched Thailand brought us to. 2 zipline instructors tagged along with us through the entire experience. Not only did they ensure we can safely enjoy ourselves, they also made an effort to take a lot of pictures for us.

Next we proceed to have our wide-water rafting. Again, the family had a fun time manoeuvring through the river with the experienced had of the wide-water rafting instructor. And immediately after we completed our wide-water rafting trip, my daughter was raving to do it again.

After the 2 exciting events in the morning, the visits to temples and waterfalls were dull in comparison. But we were still well entertained by Roong with his stories. And he took us to a lovely spot next to the river for a very delicious local lunch.

Mae Hong Son by Car (3 days 2 nights) Trip:

Although we were hopeful to be guided by Roong, but we were received by another guide Mr O with driver Mr Boon. This time round, we were being ushered to a 14-seater VIP van, which we were very appreciative to have considering we would be spending long hours on the road. Since this is a long trip, I shall only mentioned some memorable moments. Top of the list would be the trekking down along the waterfall in the lush rainforest led by a Hmong tribal man. He was so experienced that he introduced us to many herbs and fruits in the forest. He even taught us to drink from a branch. And the sceneries were amazing during our trek. Second would most probably be the visit to the Karen Long-Neck Hill Tribe Village. The boat trip to the village was thrilling, and the meeting with the Long-Neck Hill Tribe was educational. Last but not least would be the visit to Pai. It's a wonderful place of interest. Actually I enjoyed the night market in Pai more than the Sunday Night Market in Chiangmai. The shops here seem to be more innovating.

Overall, the trip to Chiangmai was made successful because Untouched Thailand provided us with very good vehicles and guides. Thanks Untouched Thailand.

1  Thank kellyfongpc
Reviewed December 31, 2013

We took a private tour with Untouched Thailand yesterday. I emailed Sipohn about a week before our arrival at the busiest time of year and he recommended a private tour customized to our preferences. The guide, Bon, and the driver, Bic, picked us up at the hotel in time with a new SUV and asked us what we were interested in doing. We decided to stick to the original plan - went to an elephant farm for a ride, then on to the bamboo rafting down a pretty river, a lunch at a very clean local cafe and, finally, couple of hours of cycling through the countryside and local villages. Everything was very well organized, the bicycles new and clean and staff very attentive. Bon is a very knowledgeable and interesting person.
We felt that the day was well worth the money - it was 3200 baht per person and included water bottles, lunch and all entrance fees.
We enjoyed it so much that we asked for another day with Bon tomorrow to go on an ATV and white water rafting excursion.
I highly recommend this company and, especially, Bon. Great job!

1  Thank Svetmel
Reviewed December 30, 2013

On December 8th my husband and I spent an amazing day with our guide Tom. I'm so happy that we chose Untouched Thailand. We opted for tour ABE 107 from the excellent website. December 8th was our 40th wedding anniversary, and what a fabulous celebration we had!

After picking us up at our hotel, Tom drove us outside of Chiang Mai to donate food to the monks. He explained all the details of the ceremony and made it very comfortable for us to participate. After touring Doi Suthep, where Tom told us many historical details, we drove further out into the countryside and made an unscheduled stop at a village market. This was a great highlight of the tour. Our next stop was an elephant ride, which was a little scary at first but great fun! After the ride we stopped at a roadside store where two ladies prepared a huge lunch for us. It was amazing. Our next adventure was a bamboo rafting trip on the river, which was really enjoyable. On the ride back to Chiang Mai we stopped at the Lost City, where again Tom's knowledge of the site enriched the experience immensely. I can honestly say that it was a privilege to spend the day with Tom, and we look forward to another trip to Chiang Mai and having Tom showing us more of Northern Thailand. Thank you Untouched Thailand and Tom for an unforgettable anniversary gift!

2  Thank lev4
See more reviews
Reviewed December 19, 2013

We just came back from Thailand and I'm still raving about this tour. LOL. I've been recommending it to fellow travelers we've come across.... My bf and I had quite a list of things we wanted to do while in Chiang Mai. He contacted Sipohn with our list and he customized everything for us. Where to begin? I have nothing bad to say about my experience...

We booked two days (two amazing days, I must say!!!) with Thu (or Tu), who used to be an ex-monk and our driver whose name I can't remember. Right off the bat, one of the things that I noticed about Tu was that he has a genuine, authentic and knowledgeable soul. Like the other reviews mention, he is quite attentive as my bf had a sore neck on the first day and offered him some tiger balm like ointment the following day. I had also cut my arm and gave me a heavy duty bandage the next day to replace the flimsy one I had put on.

Our itinerary included:
Tiger Kingdom: a chance to pet baby and adult tigers? What an experience and an adrenaline rush...

Elephant trekking: it was nice to spend some time with the elephants before we went on our trek. We had the chance to see and interact with Hileen (sp?), the baby elephant. Loved it!
Note: wear long pants as I wore shorts and ended up with way too many insect bites on my legs at this

Lunches: we had lunches at a local spots and the food is as authentic as you can get! LOVED LOVED LOVED. We are foodies and we let Tu pick our food... sooooo good! He also introduced us to kalamae, it's a carmel like sticky rice candy, that we bought at the temple. It's so addicting that the remainder of our time in Bangkok was spent trying to find it to bring it home... I did end up finding it at the airport but it wasn't as good as the one Tu got for us. :(

Bamboo Rafting: be prepared to bring flip flops and swimwear under your clothes. A local guide will take your party on his raft and navigate you down the river... the sights, the sounds, it's oh so very peaceful...Nowadays, its hard to find places that are peaceful... We felt like we were on a real life Disneyland jungle cruise, lol

We also visited a few temples along the way... This is where Tu's knowledge and experience as a monk comes in handy. He enlightened us with the history and stories of Buddha and monkhood... For me, they were unexpected opportunities to reflect upon life... Much needed at this point in my life! Don't fear tho, Tu has a fun side as well... Never challenge him to race up the temple steps. He WILL ALWAYS win.. haha...

Jungle Mountain Hike and waterfalls: Waterfalls, just do it! But be careful, rocks can be slippery so wear proper shoes! 2 hour trek up a mountain with Tu and a local villager guides...If I ever find myself lost in the jungle, I would want these two with me as they showed us the ins and outs of living in the jungle. Hungry? They will find the edible food in the jungle and let you sample it... Thirsty? Not to worry as our guide chopped down a tree branch and we drank the water that dripped out of it... Dirty? Tu showed us this fruit (I'm not even sure if it us fruit) but when you peel it you can use it as soap or shampoo... So much happened in this hike that I can't list it all... but if you are feeling adventurous, this is a MUST...

PROS: Tu is fantastic with the camera and knows when to capture the best pictures. He always made sure we were safe and pretty much just looked out for us the entire time. The driver, although quiet, made us feel secure and I felt okay leaving our belongings in the car or in his care when we were off doing activities. He would also walk a few steps behind us and Tu and my bf and I laughed about how he was our security. Both of them would always open and close our doors.. it's the little things like these than made our tours even that much better.
Thank you, Tu and driver!

Eileen & Anthony

3  Thank MangoMania2013
pohnThailand, ผู้จัดการ at Untouched Thailand, responded to this reviewResponded December 22, 2013

Thank you very much for your all of reviews , we are very appreciated that. We know that your holidays must be one of the best of your life-time ! And we will do the best for that !!
Please, we do apologise for any slow reply and any convenience of our guests emails in Dec - Jan. 2014 because of the peak travelling season here in Thailand. !

Thnak you again for all of your kind reviews and emails.
Have a nice day. Sipohn