“Five stars for you Siphon and Tong”
Review of Untouched Thailand

Untouched Thailand
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to untouchedthailand,[ an expert company ] we provide so many activities to fit your needs such as Nature & wildlife, elephant trip, Chiang Mai sight seeing tour, adventure tour, extreme trip, trekking, biking, Kayaking in Chiang Mai, sunrise & sunset or Alms offering to Buddhists monks in the morning. We are happy and appreciated to be your guide with hearty smiling service. With our experiences for years you will enjoy the trip with an our expert team. You will have fun but safe and have fond memories back home and grasp about Thai culture. We so much care about you and realize you are away from home ! But yes, right at home with us. You are our family! We can organize tour with hotel rooms as well. Happy see you in Chiang mai.
Reviewed March 12, 2013

I can only echo all the opinions that have been presented here about Siphon and Tong. My wife and I had booked a half day tour on March 3 with Untouched Thailand. Sipon had promptly responded to our emails and special requests. Tong met us in our hotel lobby and the rest of the day was just memorable. Tong paid special attention to all our needs and is very knowledgeable and informative about Buddhism. He made arrangements for us to particpate in prayers. He is very well know in the area and is greeted by everyone which made us feel as if we were amongst friends all day long. Now we are enjoying the many pictures of us that Tong took during the day. Usually we have a picture of only one of us but with Tong's help we are both in the pictures.

I have already sent Siphon an email to enquire of he is arranging tours in Vietnam, Cambodia and Burma.

Looking forward to booking them again.

There are newer reviews for Untouched Thailand

Reviewed March 3, 2013

Untouched Thailand was a breeze to work with. Sipohn answered emails quickly and answered all of my questions regarding a one day tour in Chiang Mai. We exchanged a good number of emails leading up to my trip. My one and only mistake with this tour, was not booking it earlier during my stay. I left this tour for my very last day in Thailand and I totally wish i knew about these guys sooner. My last day in Chiang Mai was a solo travel day for me, since the rest of my group left on their way to the Philippines early that morning while my flight didn't leave until close to midnight. Since it was my last day, i made sure we packed it full of activities I just had to get done before departing. My day started at 6:45am and I met Tong in the hotel lobby. Right away he was extremely friendly and outgoing. He took me up to Doi Suthep and along the way i was able to do an alms offering, which was a very cool experience. While at Doi Suthep he shared with me stories about his journey as a monk and he also shared with me the story about the temple. While there i was also able to get a blessed string bracelet, which was another must do on my list. Since I hadn't eaten breakfast yet, I told Tong if there were any yummy snacks worth trying along the way, to let me know. So I was able to indulge in freshly brewed coffee and a really delicious sausage on a stick that was filled with rice noodles (which i probably would never have tried, if it wasn't for him). From there we went to Tiger Kingdom, which i loved and would recommend to anyone and then it was off to lunch. Originally Tong wanted to take me to eat at the buffet at Tiger Kingdom, that is until i told him i wanted authentic Nothern Thai food. So he took me to a really no-frills, casual outdoor spot which seemed to be bustling with locals. Again, I let him order for me and everything we ate was delicious. After great lunch conversation, Tong took me down by the river and led me to my bamboo raft. Which i must say such a peaceful and beautiful ride, except for the locals splashing, which i found out afterward that they love to do. From there i was then led to my elephant ride, which was one of the highlights from that day. My flirty and funny mahout led me on an hour long ride and took a ton of really great photos of me on the elephant. Midway in, we also traded places meaning i sat in front and him in the back, which was a really cool experience. I ended my day with Tong with a visit to the ancient city, which was completely empty and a great site to see. Obviously all the fun and interesting stops on the tour really made for a great day but it must be said that Tong's friendly and funny personality also helped. Since i did do this tour solo, I was worried that i might get stuck with a tour guide who didn't speak much english or maybe wasn't outgoing but i can assure you that Tong speaks really good english (the best of all our tour guides) and he's really informative and personable. And he also made sure to take plenty of photos of me throughout our day together, which was really nice. I highly recommend Untouched Thailand to solo travelers, groups and all! Top notch all the way and they provide a very unique and different way to experience Thailand! Since Tong told me about the trekking overnight tours they offer, I'm hoping I can return soon to experience that.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

We booked the Doi Suthep Sunrise tour and were lucky enough to have Sipohn as our guide. We were collected promptly from our hotel in a comfortable car. Sipohn was a fascinating guide - very knowledgeable, interesting and enthusiastic. It was wonderful to see Doi Suthep in the morning, when it was quiet and free from the daytime heat. We would highly recommend Untouched Thailand.

Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

I was so impressed with our tour. Our guide was the best - so knowledgeable and fun!
She took us to Doi Suthep and to the hidden temple which was beautiful and completely serene. She gave us lunch and dinner recommendations and taught us so much about Chiang Mai. I don't typically do guided tours on vacation (I prefer to explore on my own) but I wish I had spent more time with Untouched Thailand. I got to see things I otherwise wouldn't have, and I learned so much. Thank you!

Reviewed February 24, 2013

Could not have asked for a better tour experience. Very easy to arrange, reasonably priced, and the tour was terrific. Mr. Lek was a wonderful guide, very knowledgeable, professional, and very funny. It was great to spend the day with him. Highly recommend to see anything and everything with Untouched Thailand.

3  Thank sarki7