“Wonderful experince with Untouched Thailand”
Review of Untouched Thailand

Untouched Thailand
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to untouchedthailand,[ an expert company ] we provide so many activities to fit your needs such as Nature & wildlife, elephant trip, Chiang Mai sight seeing tour, adventure tour, extreme trip, trekking, biking, Kayaking in Chiang Mai, sunrise & sunset or Alms offering to Buddhists monks in the morning. We are happy and appreciated to be your guide with hearty smiling service. With our experiences for years you will enjoy the trip with an our expert team. You will have fun but safe and have fond memories back home and grasp about Thai culture. We so much care about you and realize you are away from home ! But yes, right at home with us. You are our family! We can organize tour with hotel rooms as well. Happy to see you and family in Chiang mai.
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Could not have asked for a better tour experience. Very easy to arrange, reasonably priced, and the tour was terrific. Mr. Lek was a wonderful guide, very knowledgeable, professional, and very funny. It was great to spend the day with him. Highly recommend to see anything and everything with Untouched Thailand.

3  Thank sarki7
in 9 reviews
"rice fields"
in 39 reviews

Reviewed February 21, 2013

We had a fantastic time! Our travel guide, Bammie, was the best! She was extremely knowledgeable, great personality and good sense of humor. We saw the "lost city", took a bamboo raft down the river, rode the elephants and toured a local village that harvested coffee beans. Amazing time! Thank you Bammie!

Reviewed February 18, 2013

I cannot express enough gratitude to Siphorn and Thong. They are both ex monks having spent 18 yrs as monks and now spend their days showing tourists they're home land from an extremely unique perspective. Being chauffeured around in a comfortable SUV and eating yummy local food made travel so easy and enjoyable.

I was impressed by their professionalism and care they showed the entire time. The guys are so genuine, friendly and knowledgable. I learned so much from my 2 days with both and had many chances to indulge in local culture, food and custom. Some of my most favourite memories were created because of the guys sense of humor and massive hearts. They're so open and friendly, it was so comfortable I felt like I have known them my whole life.

From visiting the long neck village to being shown around a hill top village to one of the most spectacular waterfalls I've ever seen (with only myself and the local guide) meant I had the time and space to soak it all in. The guys lead a relaxed itinerary and nothing was ever too much. I am extremely interested in Buddhist culture so being able to visit many of the most amazing temples, to offer alms to the monks and to understand it all has given my life so much more meaning.

Even if you have no interest in Buddhism I am sure you will find their style and commentary a pleasurable and unique experience no matter your faith. The tours are created based on your interests and there is SO much to see! Wish I spent more time with them.

I cannot recommend their service enough, I will and am forever grateful for their hospitality.

3  Thank Niall O
Reviewed February 14, 2013

Doing a tour with untouched thailand was maybe the best choice we could do considering the fact that a lot of tours in chiang mai are so purely rated. Bon, the driver and guide picked us up on our hotel with a nice suv in order to drive us conveniently to all the 6 or seven events we could enjoy in only one day. There was always beverages available and the lunch was also absolutely phenomenal, with local products we bought directly on a local market. So after Bon loaded us up in our hotel in the evening, we can really say that it was an adventurous and not a time wasting day we spent here in the countryside of chian mai.

See more reviews
Reviewed February 2, 2013

We thoroughly enjoyed our temple and city tour with Jack. Siphon was very responsive in his e-mail communication and we were picked up on time and everything about the tour was very accommodating and fabulous. We've detailed our tour experience with pictures in our blog (http://twotravellingpassports.tumblr.com/post/42155099842/chiangmaitempletour) where you can check out some of the sites we visited. Overall, we loved the tour and recommend Untouched Thailand Day Tours as it is affordable with great service! Two thumbs up.