Rainforest Boutique
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Eden Garden Resort(Chiang Mai)
  • Room Service
Thipsiri Lord(Chiang Mai)
  • Breakfast included
Silver Place(Chiang Mai)
1,001 results
All reviewstuk tukfree shuttle to the night bazaartrain stationnight marketcosts bahtevery eveningfamily roomrestaurant staffold cityfree shuttle serviceair constayed here for nightsstandard roombreakfast buffet isquiet locationloved this hotelthai massage
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 23, 2011

Just checKed out of this beautiful oasis. The staff were absolutely, wonderful, and the room was certainly beyond our expectations! We stayed in a "Luxury Boutique" room, and loved the massive outdoor bath tub!

The hotel is located just outside of the main square of Chiang Mai, about an hour's casual walk to the square, or THB100 for a taxi / tuk tuk. The hotel pretty much always has a taxi out front, so it wasn't an issue... In fact it was quite nice being tucked away from all the hustle & bustle of the city.

I had booked a tour independently of the hotel, but made an error in doing so (booked the wrong dates). The hotel staff were so kind as to contact the tour company on our behalf and arrange a reschedule, and even posted a note under our door saying they'd confirmed our collection the following morning.

Highly recommended, excellent value for money!

• Stayed: April 2011
4  Thank Gav-AUS
Reviewed April 19, 2011

Quiet.

I loved it all!!

Already have 3 guests at hotel because of recommendation.

When I booked my stay via the internet I thought the hotel looked OK but when I arrived I couldn't believe how much better I was for real.
My stay here has made my return here something that I have to do.

Perfect Perfect Perfect 5 Stars.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled solo
3  Thank papas_n
Reviewed April 19, 2011

This hotel is the place to book if like me you want a room close by the train station and don't have to bother with tuk tuk drivers. I'm not sure is you could accurately describe the place as 'boutique' as it is rather large. I think I was on the 5th floor. Lovely and smiling staff only let down by the room service chap who slammed the phone down on me when I ordered my overpriced 'American breakfast' without so much as a 'roger' or 'it will arrive shortly'. That minor setback aside I would recommend this hotel I you can get a standard room in the region of 700 baht.

• Stayed: April 2011
1  Thank cantgetthestaff
Reviewed April 18, 2011

We had the quality time with friends and good staff, food. Good service and good value. Nice resort. Very recommend. We are absikytely come back !

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 18, 2011

I like every things also room and all staff at here. Everything is good and i am will tell all of my friends when they come to visit at Chiangmai to stay at here. Also, I am will hope to stay with my family on my sommer holiday next time.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with friends