“Very Helpful Travel Agency with Great Personnel”
Review of Sabai Tour

Sabai Tour
Ranked #86 of 292 Tours in Chiang Mai
Reviewed June 6, 2013

I went to Chiang Mai with nothing planned, hoping to coordinate everything once I arrive. Fortunately, I stumbled across Sasi at Sabai Tour and suddenly my itinerary in Chiang Mai was suddenly filled with activities.

Sasi was very knowledgeable of all tourist activities and transportation needs in northern Thailand. She helped my friend plan his trip to Laos as well as all my activities in Chiang Mai (elephant trekking, cooking class and zip lining). Not only was she knowledgeable, she spoke great English and was concise in her answers. She never tried to sell us anything, but instead simply listened to what we wanted to do there and helped us accordingly.

The whole booking experience was painless. It's a great place to plan out your northern Thailand trip if you haven't done your homework beforehand!

1  Thank Mike L

Reviewed May 2, 2013

hi everybody! im traveling with my boyfriend on a quite tight budget so we're careful where to spend the money x extra activities... and i could not be more happy that we found Sasi at Sabai Tour. She is a very friendly woman who run the business and listens to your needs! She didn't try to sell anything we didn't ask for.. and instead she recommended just what exactly we were looking for.. we did a trekking and a cooking course that were well worth the money! also she has given many advices on other activities, where to get buses and other useful info :-) 5/5!

Reviewed April 19, 2013

Very friendly lady that helps you with everything. We booked everything through her and she gave us some very good deals which was lovely.we thoroughly enjoyed all our excursions and would recommend this agency.

Reviewed April 5, 2013 via mobile

I would hands down recommend this place before any other agency to anyone heading to Chiang Mai.

It's run by a super friendly woman named Sasi. The thing that i liked the most was that it was so clear that your demands and requests as a customer were far more important to Sasi than how much money she could earn from you.

We booked a whole week of activities and tours with Sabai. When we later on ran in to Sasi, near the travel agency, she always remembered the activity we had done that day and the activity we would do the next day.

Sasi were just one of those rare travel agents whom put the customers intrests before her own, 5/5!

1  Thank SimonLindberg
Reviewed April 3, 2013 via mobile

When me and my four friends (19-20years old) arrived to Chiang Mai in late March, we knew straight away we wanted to do alot of adventureous activities.
Maybe it was fate and a little help from trip advisor that brought us to Sabai Tours and Sasi, Chiang Mai's best salesperson. We felt secure right away to make an order of 5 days of activities - and it was 5 days worth to remember!
We booked following activities:
- 1 day adventure
- Jungle Flight
- Mountain Bike
- Bungy Jump, Tiger Kingdom
- Jungle Kayaking

With this many activities ordered there are room for mistakes! But none occured - it was flawless.

If you are looking for a tour agency - go to Sasi and Sabai tours for the best experience in Chiang Mai!

Xoxo Oskar Tellebo