Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 22, 2012

This B&B is in a Thai house, and you leave your shoes outside. We were upgraded to the suite so had plenty of room, with a comfortable bed and everything very clean. The staff were charming and always willing to help. The Nest is not in the centre, but we liked the location because it was quiet, very near a large very well-stocked supermarket in a shopping mall and also within an easy walk to Nimmanhemin Road with its many bars and restaurants and the excellent coffee shop Ristr8to. There was a reasonable breakfast served in the attractively decorated communal area and it was good to meet and exchange notes with other guests.

Date of stay: November 2012
1  Thank kent57
Reviewed November 10, 2012

We stayed at The Nest a couple of years ago and it was the best place we stayed in Thailand. The charming bungalow we had was comfortable and clean. The food was amazing! Who would have thought wonderful french food and wine could be had in northern, rural Thailand.

Date of stay: December 2011
1  Thank Joan W
Reviewed October 13, 2012

It was nice to be picked up by the owners who welcomed us like family. They also dropped us of when we went to Lao for a few days and again on our return were there again. The hotel is spotlessly clean. I was in Chiang Mai for dental treatment at Grace dental a short walk away. The neigbourhood is pleasant with good restaurants nearby. It is very convenient to be almost adjacent to a good shoping centre and the supermarket is comparable to any in NZ or Australia.There is access close by to a hotel swimming pool. It is very large and I seldom found more than 6-10 people there. A really nice place to relax. The staf were polite and helpful. The hotel seems to attract a lot of people coming for dental treatment. There was always a convivial atmosphere at breakfast

Room tip: We had a suite of two rooms which we found gave us space and comfort.
1  Thank Ian C
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Stayed here for 7 nights and loving every moment of it. The room is clean and the lobby is nicely decorated. Pam and her staffs are very friendly and helpful. She also picks us up from airport which is only about 15 mins drive. Shopping center is very close to The Nest, about 5 mins walk. Can go around easily with the red color taxi for about 20 Baht per person. A must to go is the Walking Street on Sunday night. The Nest is very quiet and definitely will have a good night sleep. Breakfast is simple but nice. Overall this place makes us feel at home. Highly recommended and we will definitely come back here on our next trip back to Chiang Mai!

Date of stay: September 2012
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank instagrammerz
Reviewed September 15, 2012

The nest is a bed and breakfast - obviously from this listing, but not so obvious when I booked it. I have had not prior experiences with BandBs, but I must say that I enjoyed the experience, and enjoyed meeting the other folks that were staying there. The staff were very helpful with anything I needed. I was picked up and dropped off at the airport, I was walked to a local restaurant...etc etc.\\

The bathroom in our room was basic and not luxurious but it was very clean and functional.
I would stay here again.

2  Thank m5clt