“Good foods but not Vegetarian in the whole restaurant.” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of Taste from Heaven Vegetarian Restaurant - MOVED

Taste from Heaven Vegetarian Restaurant
Cuisines: Asian, Thai, International
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Taste From Heaven has moved and improved. Great vegetarian and vegan dishes: Thai and Western severed from 10am to 10pm, 7 days a week. Serving late breakfast, lunch, dinner, light meals and snacks and of course smoothies, shakes, coffee tea and a wide range of alcoholic beverages to accompany your meal.
New York City, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good foods but not Vegetarian in the whole restaurant.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2013

I was so sad as read this is meant to be the best Vegan restaurant in town as run by European ,I had to wait 20 minutes for menu and staff or cashier not speak English, The wrong food with milk products come up and i went to the bathroom and looked like staff eating chicken and BBQ meat in the garden and joking and laughing, I see now why i had to wait 20 min for menu >>>> They not understand when i say VEGAN which is on the menu,
Never again

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

“Yummy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2013

Rather different range of dishes than your average restaurant. Very nice food. This restaurant is associated with the elephant conservation centre where people can volunteer for a day, or longer.

Visited March 2013
Bunbury
“Great Food, Really Nice people”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2013

Never Ever Ever thought I would write a review for a Vegetarian Restaurant... but went to "Taste of Heaven" with another couple and ended up eating there for the next 6 nights...
The food is great even for a meat eater like myself... the staff are wonderful....
If you are in Chiang Mai, try it... be friendly with the staff... and it will be a very pleasant experience...

• Visited March 2013
Christchurch, New Zealand
“very good food, but more attention to the service.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2013

I went there in occasions, two for lunch and two for dinner.
The first time, I went on the lunchtime with 2 friends; I didn't like the service, the restaurant was 1/2 full, with 2 waitresses and they were ignoring us for about 20 minutes. We were trying to ask for the menu's, but every time the waitress said(in not a nice manner) "just a moment", and so we were almost going to live the place until, finally, she decided to bring us the menu. Then the food was very good, we didn't had to wait too long for that. We had fresh spring rolls, stir fired veggies, green curry and fruit smoothies. In the other occasion I went for lunch, alone, the same happened with the service, although the food is always great.
The other 2 times the attention was completely different. I went for dinner with my husband and we got a waiter straight away, with a very friendly attitude and very good English. The food was fantastic, the vegan chocolate brownie was GREAT, and all the food we tried (always Thai) was great too. The bought a kilo of red curry paste as well.
Overall, I don't think I will be coming back for lunch, but yes for dinner.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
australia
“Shame as ownership has change”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2013

We like to visit as many Veggie places as possible here and My family and i have been here before and it looks like its now run by Thai people, as before foreign owned as we chatted to him last visit,
The food was good but the staff in the restaurant Not polite or speak English , The cashier ( i think the new owner ) on the phone all the while we was there and not speak English and answer our questions about Elephant nature park or cooking school, staff more interested to play games on phone and computer then serve,I ask for chop sticks and the boy looked upset to drag him from the computer, We had nice Pad Thai and Curries plus French fries for the kids,
But so different to last year when we was here,

• Visited March 2013