Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

from $110.00
More Info
from $495.00
More Info
All reviews wedding photos photo shoot chai lai orchid talented photographer thai costume beautiful photos great shots elephant sanctuary incredible experience once in a lifetime highlight of our trip back home a lot of fun photoshoot capturing model portraits
Selected filters
Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

I had the privilege of shooting with James at The Chai Lai Orchid which is a beauty Eco Lodge about an hour outside of Chiang Mai.

We spent the afternoon shooting with elephants in the jungle and in the river!!

James is not only a talented photographer but also incredibly nice and fun to shoot with. James is perfect at portraits for individuals like me who want them for social media as well as couples for prewedding/ weddings. He makes sure to get angles that compliment you.

I am printing one of the shots and making an art piece for my wall!

I already can’t wait to go back to Chiang Mai so we can shoot again!

Thanks so much James!!!!!!!

Date of experience: July 2018
1  Thank KeirW17
James d, Owner at DLC Photo Tours, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2018

Thank you so much! I love when people print one of my photos :) Love & Light! James

Reviewed June 29, 2018 via mobile

We went to Thailand to celebrate our 10th wedding Anniversary and booked the Photo Me! On My Elephant Day Out with James at Chai Lai Orchids. What an amazing experience this has been. This was the highlight of our trip. The pictures are impeccable and breathtaking. James is an amazing photographer and guy. We had an incredible time with him. If your in Chiang Mai you got to book this photoshoot with James. You won’t be disappointed. Patricia & Luis.

Date of experience: June 2018
1  Thank PatriciaM10628
James d, Owner at DLC Photo Tours, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2018

Thank you so much :) It was really great meeting you guys and I hope to see you back here again!

Reviewed June 22, 2018

My fiancé proposed to me on the day we worked with DLC photo tours. It was a whole day of surprises, from hot air balloon proposal to a surprise photo tour of Chiang Mai with DLC. He was very flexible when my fiancé adjusted the times due to possible rain. DLC met us up and drove us around showing us beautiful mountains of chiang mai and capturing our pictures, which will be used for our save the date cards! He also brought his son along who was very helpful with pictures. The day went very smoothly and DLC was very quick in sending our pictures via email. We got them before our trip was even over! He kindly picked out his favorites but allowed us to look at the whole album to pick our own favorites. I would definitely recommend DLC photo tours. Its a unique was to look at chiang mai and have your memories captured.

Date of experience: January 2018
1  Thank Sapna P
James d, Owner at DLC Photo Tours, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2018

Thank you so much Sapna! It was a pleasure meeting you both and I wish you all the very best with your future plans x

Reviewed June 14, 2018

We did a photo tour with DLC & James was fantastic! We did the FD3 package, but opted to forgo the traditional Thai costume and choose our own outfits. James & his team were wonderful with helping us to find flattering poses and beautiful backdrops. Everything came back absolutely incredible and promptly at that. We could not have imagined them turning out so well! Our family and friends have been raving nonstop about them, even still almost 4 weeks later. He sent us hundreds of stunning pictures and helped highlight his favorites/some of the nicest ones. We are so incredibly pleased and would undoubtedly recommend you to use them for any and all of your photography/videography needs!

Date of experience: May 2018
1  Thank Nathan S
JamesdlcCNX, Owner at DLC Photo Tours, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2018

Come back! Let's do it all again next year :) Love & Light!

Reviewed June 12, 2018

Did the photographs for my sister in laws wedding and did a quality job. Friendly photographer, quality work.

Date of experience: July 2017