Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

from $495.00
More Info
from $110.00
More Info
All reviews wedding photos photo shoot chai lai orchid talented photographer thai costume beautiful photos great shots elephant sanctuary incredible experience once in a lifetime highlight of our trip back home a lot of fun photoshoot capturing model portraits
Selected filters
Reviewed June 8, 2018

James is the Best.Photographer.Ever.A.True.Artist! Wow he is so talented, creative, professional and a nice guy. He turned my photo shoot vision into reality - traditional Thai costume at a temple then SI Swimsuit style with elephants/waterfalls. James arranged hair, makeup, Lanna costume and transformed this jetlag California girl into a gorgeous Thai princess! I'm not an Instagram model but these amazing photos make me look like one! James is so experienced, patient and knows lighting/angles to make you look flawless and feel comfortable. The photos that do need touch-up will be done to perfection (he is a editing genius)! The most extraordinary experience was at a ethical elephant sanctuary - photos are so awe-inspiring could be on the cover of a magazine!

"Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever...It remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything."

Take this opportunity to book James as your Chiang Mai photographer today!

Date of experience: June 2018
JamesdlcCNX, Owner at DLC Photo Tours, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2018

Wow! Thank you so much! You were an amazing client and your outfits made the shoot really special. I hope to see you back in Chiang Mai again as I am sure you will have some more amazingly creative outfits.

Reviewed May 28, 2018

Запланировав фотосессию в Чианг Мае, я даже не думал, что найду такого профессионального фотографа. Сделанные фотографии и сам процесс съемки превзошли мои ожидания. Джеймс оказался не только большим мастером, но и приятнейшим в общении человеком. Прогулка с ним была одним сплошным удовольствием.

Planning a photosession in Chiang Mai I never thought I'd be so lucky to meet such a professional. The photo-shoot process and its results exceeded my expectations – James turned out to be not only a big master of photography, but also a very interesting person. The photo walk I've had was an absolute pleasure.

Date of experience: May 2018
JamesdlcCNX, Owner at DLC Photo Tours, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2018

Thank you Teo! It was great to welcome you, my first client from Ukraine :) Hope to see you back in this wonderful city one of these days!

Reviewed May 25, 2018 via mobile

Thrilled! I’m beyond thrilled w/ the moments James was able to capture during our 90-minute fun photo shoot in Chiang Mai. He made my vision & unique ideas come to life! TY and so excited to use him for my future projects in Chiang Mai!!

Date of experience: May 2018
JamesdlcCNX, Owner at DLC Photo Tours, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2018

Thanks Alex! You were great in front of the camera considering it was your first shoot! I am sure you will feel pretty confident for the next time ;)

Reviewed May 9, 2018

Hubby and I booked James for full day photography. We booked the FD1 package with a temple, waterfall and elephant photography. We were celebrating our wedding anniversary and decided to treat ourselves to some lovely memories captured in one of our favourite cities (Chiang Mai). Leading up the the day I was bugging James alot with questions on everything haha and he always responded promptly and was very accommodating of my requests. For example I had mentioned that we love ruins and prefer an old temple vs. a newer one, etc. James is really very talented and incredible. he was very personable and easy to talk to, we felt like we were all friends right away. If he saw a nice spot to take a picture, he would pull over and take a shot with the beautiful nature. He is an awesome and professional photographer, that you can not go wrong with. When we are back in Chiangmai I would surely book James again. After seeing our photos, I couldn't be more grateful for gifting us such beautiful timeless pictures that will keep reminding us of the incredible day we had. Thank you James for your passion in photography and your wonderful work, it certainly was a pleasure.
Cheers,
Tasha and Derreck

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed May 5, 2018

Two days before I headed to Chiang Mai, I decided I wanted to look for a photographer to take pics for my website. I was attracted to his website because of the site experience and beautiful photographs. I also loved that he had packages with detailed descriptions! He responded within 24 hours to my request and opened up his schedule for me at the last minute. I was very appreciative of this. I booked a 90 minute time slot, because I was traveling with a group and didnt want to stray to far from my friends and miss out on anything because I was going to be in Chiang Mai for only two days.

The morning of the shoot, I felt so underprepared. I didn't have an iron at my air bnb and all my outfits were wrinkled. I didnt have shoes to match my outfits, and I honestly thought about cancelling the shoot because I felt so underprepared!

When I arrived to the location, after throwing my hair in a quick bun and putting on my makeup in starbucks using just a compact mirror, I had no poses or real vision in mind. I just knew I needed good pictures. I told him I take horrible pictures when the sun in my face and I am terrible at posing and will need direction. He assured me that he would put me in the best lighting. I felt very comfortable with him immediately.

He is such a talented photographer and gave me such good direction that I started to feel like a natural after a few shots. All of my pictures turned out amazing and at least 90% of the 400 shots are instagram worthy! I got my pictures back within one day of taking them and he was so professional throughout the entire experience. These are some of the best pictures that I taken in my entire life! I am tempted to fly to thailand again just to shoot with him!

Date of experience: May 2018
JamesdlcCNX, Owner at DLC Photo Tours, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2018

Thanks so much Sherie, you should consider doing some modelling as your photos really rocked!