Tripadvisor

Moreganic Restaurant
Reserve a Table
Eatigo
Ranked #359 of 2,942 Restaurants in Chiang Mai
Description: Feast on delectable vegetarian and vegan cuisine in our Moreganic Vegetarian Restaurant, now certified by Veggiehotels. Serving an array of mouthwatering dishes both Thai and International cuisines, Moreganic sources only the finest, freshest ingredients to craft an innovative menu of vegetarian and vegan dishes. Moreganic Vegetarian Restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and can comfortably seat upto 40 guests in its luxurious colonial style setting.
Reviewed December 20, 2019 via mobile

This restaurant is our favourite in Chiang Mai. All meals are vegetarian or vegan, and super tasty. Food is fresh and very good quality. Staff, Chart and Mind, are very friendly and helpful!

Date of visit: December 2019
James H, General Manager at Moreganic Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded December 22, 2019

Dear 343fabienc,

Thank you for your fantastic review and your patronage! We are constantly creating new vegan and vegetarian dishes and we hope to attract more followers and appreciate our food concept. Please ask for our loyalty card which is free enrolment and you will be entitled for more discounts on your next visit to Moreganic Restaurant @ Away Chiang Mai Thapae Resort!

James Hang

Write a reviewReviews (51)

Reviewed November 19, 2019 via mobile

It was my first time visiting the restaurant of the resort with my whole family, the staff in the restaurant Train and Ya was taking a great care of me and my family, gave us good dining experience, I will definitely come back and will also recommend my friends.

Date of visit: November 2019
James H, General Manager at Moreganic Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded November 24, 2019

Dear Risa F,

Thank you for the good review of Moreganic Restaurant!
We are grateful for your patronage and the comments about our food and people will go a long way for us as we strive to spread the good words about dining objectives!

Reviewed October 29, 2019 via mobile

Great food with very nice flavours. Very friendly service by Mr Train (F&B). We would recommend to any one with vegetarian test and peaceful environment. This is the hotel for you.

Date of visit: October 2019

Dear hillside16,

Thank you for your review and we hope to see your return to Away Chiang Mai Thapae and Moreganic Restaurant

Reviewed October 15, 2019 via mobile

I went here for lunch. I was not made to feel at all welcome by Train, the waiter- no welcoming hello, no sincere smile. His manner was incredibly patronising. It was very clear I was by myself that day- I asked for a table for 1, and I’d sat there by myself for a little while and ordered 1 drink. Despite this when I placed my food order he took a few steps away from the table and then turned round and in a patronising and condescending way ‘checked’ it was just 1 meal for 1 person.

Lots of reasons people can lunch alone and are entitled to without feeling judged and shouldn’t be patronised or pitied for making that choice. I’ve eaten by myself before and never experienced such rudeness.

I would have given more stars but the poor service overshadowed the food.

Date of visit: October 2019

Dear Londres_to_Paris,

Thank you for your feedback. Our management will review this incident.

Reviewed September 26, 2019

This restaurant is very good, all is vegetarian or vegan and tastes are delicious. Prices are higher than stabybut really reasonable. Large choice.

Date of visit: September 2019
JamesHang_ACMT, General Manager at Moreganic Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2019

Dear 343fabienc,

Thank you for being our guest at Moreganic Restaurant at our Vegetarian Retreat!
We are glad to read that you have enjoyed our vegetarian and vegan selections and for every month we have new signature dish releases with very special prices. Also, If you are a local, we also give out free loyalty cards for our restaurant guest that has very good discounts and privileges for you to enjoy even more. We hope to see your return to Moreganic Restaurant at Away Chiang Mai Thapae Resort soon!