“Out for a Som Tam/ the same streePapaya salad lunch in my favorite Som Tam restaurant.”
Review of Som Tam Khon Kaen

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Som Tam Khon Kaen
Ranked #1,876 of 2,787 Restaurants in Chiang Mai
Reviewed June 22, 2018

Quiet little restaurant, next to the main Post Office on the same street as Wat Prasing. I go here when I want a good healthy portion Papaya salad or and good pork salad and sticky rice.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed October 20, 2017

I have been enjoying Som Tam here for almost 8 years now and it is still the best I have found in Chiang Mai and the owners, Tam and Tawan are 2 VERY nice people.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed July 30, 2017

I have been eating here for 7 1/2 years and Tam makes the BEST Papaya salad that I have had and she is now opening at 6 am and adding an American breakfast to her menu, serving all day from 6 am to 6 pm. I have tried the omelet ( scrambled eggs ) with red and green bell peppers, onion and ham and it was VERY good. She has a half dozen breakfast items to choose from and still has her Thai menu. Definitely worth checking out.

Date of visit: July 2017