Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Recommend!!

We were so lucky to have found Bamboo Elephant Family Care. We did half day and they organised it... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Lucyb0yd
via mobile
Amazing experience

We booked a half day experience and loved everything about it. I highly recommend this tour. The... read more

Reviewed April 13, 2019

from $25.86
from $88.90
from $64.66
More Info
All reviews water rafting beautiful waterfall included hiking spoke amazing english medicine balls great tour guide fried rice day trip well taken care amazing experience lovely elephants jungle trek treated elephants elephant sanctuaries highly recommend this tour full day tour adult elephants
Selected filters
Reviewed April 20, 2018 via mobile

So so so worth the money. Great day with the elephants. Small group so lots of photos and time with the elephants. The owners and tour guides were very friendly and helpful. They truly take care of these beautiful creatures. Only downside I would say is the trip to the long neck village in the afternoon was rather lame. If I had known the “half day” option is the exact same as the full day (minus the journey to long neck village) I would have done that instead and saved 300 baht! Otherwise perfect perfect day.

Reviewed April 11, 2018

If you're going to Chiang Mai, do this. I spent ages deciding on an ethical elephant sanctuary, and could not be more happy that I settled on this one. I did the full day experience and booking was super easy - I just sent them a Facebook message and the guide picked me up from my hotel in the morning.

The full day includes white water rafting (hilarious and good fun), a trek through the jungle (wear sensible shoes!) to a pretty waterfall for swimming, and then time with the elephants to feed and bathe them.

Our guide was fantastic and stayed with us all day, and even took hundreds of photos for us and uploaded them to Facebook so that we could download them for ourselves - really handy for me as a solo traveller.

Cannot recommend this tour enough - do it!

Reviewed April 9, 2018 via mobile

We did the full day trip to the sanctuary which included elephant care, a water fall trek and rafting. The elephants are very well cared for and it was an incredible experience. The guides were very knowledgeable and obviously the family have a strong bond with the elephants.The waterfall trek was not difficult and the rafting on the way down was great fun. I would recommend this to anyone.

Reviewed March 21, 2018

I booked a full day for the elephant camp and it was great. The guide was very good, explained everything, the local staff was very friendly, the lunch delicious. We learned a lot about elephants, but the most beautiful thing was that we had to do all by ourself-preparing the food, feeding the elephants, washing them in the river. It was more than a class room in the nature. After the elephant program, we visited the village of a hilltribe, the so-called long necks. It was a very interesting day, filled with learning by doing.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed March 13, 2018 via mobile

We had a great experience ! We took a half day which was enough.
We feed those creature, took a bath with them.
They are use to be around people, highly recommended !

Date of experience: March 2018