“Great Location & friendly service”

Na Inn Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #179 of 395 Hotels in Chiang Mai
Reviewed January 7, 2013 via mobile

We checked into the na inn after arriving in chiang Mai the night before. The room was massive, we had a king size bed, tv, fridge, air con and hot water in our spacious wet room. We also had a balcony overlooking the street and the temples in the distance. I would happily stay in this hotel again and recommend it as a cheap well equipped room (only costing 650b per night)

• Stayed: January 2013

Reviewed November 26, 2012

Stayed at Na Inn for 6 nights from Nov 11. I booked it before leaving home & husband was a bit dismayed when he saw the facade & entry. But our room at the back was huge & well-appointed. Nothing to complain about. Beds comfier & softer than elsewhere. Very good location close to the Sunday Walking Markets, short walk to money changers, Tha Phae Gate & heaps of good restaurants nearby.

Do be careful, though. My $200 emergency stash was taken from my bag there. Mostly my fault as the bag wasn't locked (zip was dodgey & didn't want to over use it). Checked on it every morning. Discovered the loss the morning we were leaving the hotel - they thought we were leaving CM but we just moved across the river. Police came. We would stay there again but be very careful - as, of course, any traveller should be anywhere.

Room Tip: Rooms at the front have balconies but get street noise.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 11, 2012

We found this place after an exhaustive search looking for somewhere with a table and chairs - odd that it's so hard to find unless you get a serviced apartment. Having been on the road for a while and wanting to settle and do some work, the room was perfect. Really large with the table and chairs, big fridge, a huge bed as well as extra comfy seating and a balcony. Plus you get breakfast included - it's just some tea/coffee and toast but is great not to have to traipse out to find something each day. It is also in a great location - smack bang in the main restaurant areas of the old city.Lady in charge Peerapa is lovely - all the staff are nice. We ended up staying there nearly 6 weeks and we'll be heading back there when we return to chiang mai next.

Room Tip: Rooms at the back are quieter but the rooms at the front have balconies.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 23, 2012

I have been all over Thailand, and would have to say it is the best value for money room... Great staff also..

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed June 1, 2012

We were booked into stay for 7 nights and ended up staying for 11. For 650 baht a night you get a very spacious room, fridge/freezer, a free bottle of water per person every day, free wifi and basic breakfast included (tea/coffee and toast).

The staff are so friendly and welcoming (Meow and Bank) they are both so willing to help with any queries, directions or ideas of things to do with a day. Also they can help barter down costs of trips with drivers.

The location is perfect, 5 minute walk from main area and Thaepae Gate, with many restaurants and bars.

There is a mini mart literally attached to Na Inn ran by their staff, so essentials are easily accessible.

When I return I will definatley stay here again :-)

Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 28, 2012 via mobile

Our room was a very western style room, which after months of rough travel was a great luxury. Very spacious, clean, western bathroom with hot water, good air con, tv, fridge and free water. Hotel doesn't look like much from the outside but rooms are perfect.
About 5 mins walk to main gate, very helpful staff with excellent English, and a simple breakfast included (coffee and tea and toast-making facilities with butter and jam etc)

• Stayed: May 2012
Reviewed April 10, 2012

After being delayed an entire night in Beijing, I was totally exhausted and the last thing I wanted to do was walk around and find a room. Luckily my taxi driver dropped me off in the perfect area. I walked about 5 minutes into this place, and the cute little lady running the place was more than happy to give me a room. Unfortunately I had to wait about 30 minutes, but she let me store my bag in the back room and use the bathroom with shower to get changed which is all I wanted. I think I paid like $20 for the room, but it was HUGE and very clean with cable tv, a nice big bathroom with warm shower, cable tv, and a balcony. The bed was comfortable, and linens were new, not old like with many bungalows and guest houses in thailand. It was a really nice place, actually. Location wise, was pretty good. I walked to the night market area in about 15 minutes and booked all my tours just across the street from me. Would definitely stay here again if I'm back. I can't get over how nice the lady was. Always smiling, and very happy. That's a nice thing to have after a long day of travelling.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo