“Amazing”

Favola at Le Meridien
Ranked #11 of 2,173 Restaurants in Chiang Mai
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Favola's menu is inspired by Italian cuisine 'a la moda' with a combination of iconic dishes from the country’s northern, central and southern regions, adding innovative light fare created by In-House Chef Filippo Morelli.In addition, Favola has a fine wine selection available from the walk-in wine cellar. The majority are Italian wines complemented by International wines, all for competitive prices.
Reviewed May 2, 2014 via mobile

Great food, friendly staff, good wine options. Excellent choice if you are looking for good Italian food in Chiangmay.

FavolaChiangMai, Manager at Favola at Le Meridien, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2014

Dear Barrostomas,

Thank you for your short and sweet review; it gives me great pleasure to know that you have enjoyed your experience at Favola. Please come and visit us again soon.

There are newer reviews for Favola at Le Meridien

Reviewed April 28, 2014

The staff and chef accommodated my companion (who is a little particular in her food) without a problem. Gnocchi and risotto was some of the best we'd tasted. Very friendly and professional staff. This place is well worth the visit. Chairs in the booths are a little low so recommend you pick a table unless you're very tall. Molto bene!

Dear Sane_Jane,

Thank you for sharing your review on TripAdvisor. It is always great to hear that our Favola Team was able to reach and exceed your expectations. I have taken in to account you comments regarding the seating and we are actively finding solutions for this. Thank you once again for your review and on behalf of our Favola team, we look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed April 18, 2014

From the atmospher, to the service, to the food, everything was beyond excellent. I was immediately greeted by the staff and sat at a table of my choice. I was presented with a drink and food menu and the specials for the month. Their drink selection was great. I chose a great glass of Sauvignon Blanc and then picked a pasta dish. I wished to add chicken to my dish and without hesitation my server did so. I was then quickly served a variety of bread options with delicious sides of sun dried tomatoes, olive and oil dressing and an artichoke dressing, all of which were explained by the server when brought to the table. I was then served a great salad followed immediately by my main course. I watched as the chef placed it on the counter to the server immediately bringing it to the table. It was the perfect amount of food with a taste to die for. The server was extremely polite and attentive. If you are looking for something different and delicious Favola is the place!

Dear PK E,

Thank you for your detailed account of your past experience at Favola Italian Specialty Restaurant. It is in receiving reviews like yours that I am able to share with the team as an indication that we are indeed on the right track to achieving and exceeding our guest’s expectations. Please stay tuned to our Favola Facebook Fanpage for new menus and special promotions. Please come back to visit us the next time you are in Chiang Mai. Looking forward to welcoming you soon.

Reviewed March 25, 2014

We love pizza here is made from good quality cheese.Service was so nice and they're very friendly.Atmosphere is all right and the music was ok

Dear Prathumwadee_eve,

Thank you for your generous compliments and review on TripAdvisor.com. Please stay tuned to our Favola Facebook Fanpage for new menus and special promotions. Looking forward to welcoming you soon.

Reviewed March 23, 2014

Very original taste for Italian food ! Pasta is awesome ! Pizza is not bad. Atmosphere is quite romantic, especially near the windows table. Service was up to the standard.

Dear Sweettiez,

Thank you for sharing your experiences with us, short and sweet indeed. Our window seat is most definitely the most popular table in the house, please follow this link http://bit.ly/RTAyfy for any future reservations and simply mention “Table 49”. Look forward to your next visit.