“Amazing!!”

Favola at Le Meridien
Ranked #21 of 2,383 Restaurants in Chiang Mai
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Favola's menu is inspired by Italian cuisine 'a la moda' with a combination of iconic dishes from the country’s northern, central and southern regions, adding innovative light fare created by In-House Chef Filippo Morelli.In addition, Favola has a fine wine selection available from the walk-in wine cellar. The majority are Italian wines complemented by International wines, all for competitive prices.
Reviewed April 18, 2014

From the atmospher, to the service, to the food, everything was beyond excellent. I was immediately greeted by the staff and sat at a table of my choice. I was presented with a drink and food menu and the specials for the month. Their drink selection was great. I chose a great glass of Sauvignon Blanc and then picked a pasta dish. I wished to add chicken to my dish and without hesitation my server did so. I was then quickly served a variety of bread options with delicious sides of sun dried tomatoes, olive and oil dressing and an artichoke dressing, all of which were explained by the server when brought to the table. I was then served a great salad followed immediately by my main course. I watched as the chef placed it on the counter to the server immediately bringing it to the table. It was the perfect amount of food with a taste to die for. The server was extremely polite and attentive. If you are looking for something different and delicious Favola is the place!

FavolaChiangMai, Manager at Favola at Le Meridien, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2014

Dear PK E,

Thank you for your detailed account of your past experience at Favola Italian Specialty Restaurant. It is in receiving reviews like yours that I am able to share with the team as an indication that we are indeed on the right track to achieving and exceeding our guest’s expectations. Please stay tuned to our Favola Facebook Fanpage for new menus and special promotions. Please come back to visit us the next time you are in Chiang Mai. Looking forward to welcoming you soon.

Reviewed March 23, 2014

Very original taste for Italian food ! Pasta is awesome ! Pizza is not bad. Atmosphere is quite romantic, especially near the windows table. Service was up to the standard.

Dear Sweettiez,

Thank you for sharing your experiences with us, short and sweet indeed. Our window seat is most definitely the most popular table in the house, please follow this link http://bit.ly/RTAyfy for any future reservations and simply mention “Table 49”. Look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed March 13, 2014

indeed beyond my expectation, just arrived in Chiang Mai with my wife for honeymoon and we were looking for perfect resto for our first honeymoon dinner. Favola was the right one!. Very elegant interior, we sat at the table right at the window facing the main street, very romantic and everything well-served, very delicious foods and champagne, the staffs were professional and warm. We got a surprise cake written : Happy Honeymoon. My wife was very touched, thanks Favola for making our first honeymoon dinner wonderful and unforgettable..

Dear Leo_Moko,

We are delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay and we thank you very much for your great comments about our service and employees. We look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

Most of the food was great. The seafood was a bit disappointing though. The dessert selection had a good range and tasted good too. Outstanding customer service. We had the drinks package for an extra 699B which had wine, beer and a few cocktails to choose from.

Dear travelling_sister,

Thank you for sharing your review and pictures on TripAdvisor.com. It is always great to hear that our Favola Team was able to reach and exceed your expectations. I have shared your comments regarding buffet selection with our culinary team and please rest assured we are continually improving the selection and variety every week. Thank you once again for your review and we look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed January 24, 2014

We had dinner at the Favola and it was a memorable experience. The menu is more than sufficient and the service of all the staff at the restaurant is outstanding. They do think ahead and prepare for any needs or wishes well in advance. Quality and freshness of food is high. The food and beverage manager surprised us with as delicious cake for our anniversary. He is very personable and gave us good tips from his own experience of things to do. We will be back.

1  Thank unterwegs2010

Dear unterwegs2010,

Thank you for sharing your comments with us and for allowing us to be part of your special celebration. This is a great indicator for our Associates that we are on the right track. Your Chiang Mai experience has been one of discovery which makes this unique city so popular. We hope to welcome you again.