“Great food!”

Ranked #63 of 2,271 Restaurants in Chiang Mai
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed March 5, 2013

We went here several times on our stay in Chiang Mai, and enjoyed it each time. The kids had plenty of options (ages 7, 5, and 2) to choose from, and Mom and Dad did, too! Their salads are amazing, as are their curries. It's true you won't get a lot of attention from the servers, as it is a very busy (and usually crowded) place...but that doesn't take away from the great food. I'd recommend a visit here, particularly if you like some vegan or vegetarian options!

Reviewed March 2, 2013

I must say I really loved the food in this place. Some friends told me that the salads and the food were really good, but the staff was terrible. I couldn't believe that it was in fact true, I think is the owner's atmosphere or their way to educate or to choose waitresses so they can be very angry and paying no attention or time to the clients.
Anyway, the food is lovely. I loved the salads, the variety of teas, the place, the mid-prices for a half-western style. I bought some Goji berries from there ( a snack) , and it was old and had a terrible taste, I almost don't want to eat them anymore, but I realized that those were very old and rotten.
I still say go! , and still ask for the owners for a kind attention. You have a jewel and you are messing it up! cheers and be happy, we all love this place!

Reviewed February 27, 2013

The man behind the table was hardly willing to come out of his chair to take your order. Had to order my breakfast at the counter myself. Overpriced for what you get.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

Great menu of healthy food. Including Kombucha which I can't find where I live. I ended up having breakfast here almost everyday I was in Chiang Mai. The bakery items are also good. They have various kefir and yogurt products as well. The only problem is the service ... there really isn't any.

1  Thank Amie B
Reviewed February 16, 2013

I wish we'd found this earlier in our stay, but will remember it for next time. Though it feels small, there is a fair bit of seating available inside and out in the back garden. Washrooms are very clean and close to the very clean kitchen you can see in operation. The menu really can please everyone. We were there for brunch and the omelettes, fruit shakes, basic eggs and toast were all great, served quickly and didnt' cost a lot. We didn't feel rushed out of there. And before we left we purchased some of the many snacks and foods they have available to go. Some of the food items were things you might want to purchase for your own kitchen if you are a vegan or gluten-free person living there for a while. many of the people in there seemed to be regulars and I can see why.

1  Thank eelgrasslady