“Excellent selection bad service”

Blue Diamond Breakfast Club
Ranked #67 of 2,172 Restaurants in Chiang Mai
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed February 16, 2013

Great menu of healthy food. Including Kombucha which I can't find where I live. I ended up having breakfast here almost everyday I was in Chiang Mai. The bakery items are also good. They have various kefir and yogurt products as well. The only problem is the service ... there really isn't any.

1  Thank Amie B
There are newer reviews for Blue Diamond Breakfast Club

Reviewed February 16, 2013

I wish we'd found this earlier in our stay, but will remember it for next time. Though it feels small, there is a fair bit of seating available inside and out in the back garden. Washrooms are very clean and close to the very clean kitchen you can see in operation. The menu really can please everyone. We were there for brunch and the omelettes, fruit shakes, basic eggs and toast were all great, served quickly and didnt' cost a lot. We didn't feel rushed out of there. And before we left we purchased some of the many snacks and foods they have available to go. Some of the food items were things you might want to purchase for your own kitchen if you are a vegan or gluten-free person living there for a while. many of the people in there seemed to be regulars and I can see why.

1  Thank eelgrasslady
Reviewed February 15, 2013

best vegetarian food in CM. without a doubt, I would have eaten here every day if I would have found this place on my first day not my last day. Everything about this place is amazing. It's a huge converted house and very similar in character to nice kitchen, which I think the owners are related. god i miss this place so much. reasonably priced.

Reviewed February 15, 2013

I really can not forget the taste tofu avocado burger I had there.I strongly recommend this to anyone.It does have a little too trendy look though with massage brigade folks walking and joyfuly talking to one another.Spinach soup is said to be nice but I highly recommend tofu avocado burger with ginger tea accompanying it.

Reviewed February 13, 2013

We are regulars here. Great vegetarian food at very cheap prices. A nice garden setting with lots of choices. All the brown rice dishes with tofu and fresh veggies are a great choice. Fruit shakes tasty and you have to try the muffins - blueberry ones my favourite. Apple pie with soy ice cream worth the calorie count.