“Lovely spa”
Review of Peak Spa

Peak Spa
Ranked #22 of 204 Spas & Wellness in Chiang Mai
More attraction details
Owner description: Conveniently located near the Night Market in a quiet and unfrequented street Peak Spa is an essential urban retreat where you can de-stress, relax, and rejuvenate in a serene and spacious atmosphere.Relax revitalize and indulge your body under the guidance of experienced Therapists.Peak Spa provides a full range of specialty treatments including Traditional Thai Massage, Ayurvedic massage (shirodhara), hot stone massage and hot oil massage or Boby scrub. We offer a large selection of services designed for both women and men.Easy booking online from our website, spa package promotions available online, complimentary transportation round trip (even with luggage)... Quality and satisfaction is our main priority. Open everyday from 10am to 10pm.
Useful Information: Stroller parking
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lovely spa”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Very professional and good value. My friend and myself were recommended this spa by a tour organiser, and it was a good choice and very luxurious and easy on the pocket. They not only picked us up from the hotel but they also dropped us off which makes it so much easier even though our hotel was probably only a 10 minute walk. We had a peak package which was 2 hours long and included and full body scrub, whole body massage and a facial, all for 2500 Bhatt. Brilliant value for money. My only complaint would be that because my friend and myself were in one room, the two beauty therapist continued to converse throughout hence was not as relaxing as I would have liked it to be.

Visited March 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Christchurch
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 101 helpful votes
“appointment system!”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

I booked a spa package via the internet and was very happy with the treatment. One of the best massages I've had for many years. I asked the therapist if I could book another package with her and she confirmed. On paying at the desk I asked to speak to the therapist again to ensure that she was able to rebook for me. This again was confirmed.
Unfortunately on my return some days later I was told that the therapist didn't work on a Monday and there was no booking for me. They could arrange a later appointment but I had dinner booked as it was our last night in Chiang Mai. They apologised.
I was extremely disappointed with the service and would advise anybody booking another treatment to confirm before attending.

Visited February 2013
London, United Kingdom
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Fabulous spa at a fraction of hotel prices”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

This spa is located just three minutes walk from the 5 star hotel we were staying at and it was fantastically convenient. We had Thai massages (600 baht per hour), a facial and a full aromatherapy massage (1200 bht for an hour) but there were plenty of other options and packages including hot stone therapy. They also offer hair and manicure options etc.

Very friendly staff, professional service in calm, relaxing, very clean rooms in a lovely environment. My only negative comment would be that the koi fish on the way in need a bigger pond!

Calgary, Alberta
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 68 helpful votes
“Best foot massage!”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

I had three foot massages in Thailand and this one was the best! Spa is a lovely clean facility and the service was wonderful!

Aliso Viejo, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Absolutely Fantastic!”
Reviewed December 29, 2012

I spent 4 hours in the Peak Spa and would have stayed longer if I hadn't had a dinner date that night. I got the men's peak package. When I go back, and I will, I'll replace the steam bath with a body scrub. The deep tissue massage is not for the weak. The women working on me didn't hold back and gave me all she had. The facial was great. To top it off I added a pedicure. The woman was a magician and transformed my crusty talons into soft pillows. I would have stayed for a haircut but I was running out of time. Forget those other store front massage parlors in Chiang Mai. Do yourself a favor and treat yourself at Peak. Definitely the best spa experience I have ever had.