Our rooms were clean and tidy, had wi-fi, and satelite TV and complimentary water in the fridge. They also have laundry facilities, so we got a load or two of laundry done while we enjoyed our stay. The staff are very helpful and friendly. Although it is a 10 minute drive from the old town, we had hired scooters (Through the guest-house) so it was not inconvenient, although if we didnt have the use of the scooters, I would have felt a little isolated. The hotel is in a nice residential area. Rooms were very reasonably prices and well worth what we paid. We booked through hostelworld, and I would definately come back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A9 PLACE FULLY SERVICED GARDEN HOUSE A-Nine Place is a charming, fully serviced garden apartment facility with breathtaking views of the Northern Mountain Range and relaxing garden areas surrounding a newly refurbished building with all the modern conveniences you would expect. A-Nine Place is ideal for tourists and business people as we have free wi-fi internet access and many conveniences on site making for a quiet, personal and private atmosphere, ideal for tourists wishing to escape the noise of the city and business travelers looking for a place to relax and get some work done. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Agoda, Hotwire, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your A-Nine Place, Chiang Mai Boutique House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- a-9 Place, Chiang Mai Boutique House
- a-Nine Place, Chiang Mai Boutique House Hotel Chiang Mai