This hotel is a little bit far away from city centre....a taxi or tuk tuk about 15 minutes from city centre. Not walkable. However, the staff are sooo lovely, and value for money is unbeatable. the rooms are basic, but clean with air conditioning, t.v and fridge. The bathroom is a little small, more like a shower room, than a bathroom. But, if i came to Chiang Mai I would stay here again simply for the people that run this hotel. The little restaurant next door is so cute, and the food quite yummy!
If you're going to an Elephant sanctuary...go to Elephant Nature Foundation run by Lek. It is amazing there!!!!! And Lila Thai for massages and any kind of pampering. Both of these places are great causes, and Lila Thai massages are amazing!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A9 PLACE FULLY SERVICED GARDEN HOUSE A-Nine Place is a charming, fully serviced garden apartment facility with breathtaking views of the Northern Mountain Range and relaxing garden areas surrounding a newly refurbished building with all the modern conveniences you would expect. A-Nine Place is ideal for tourists and business people as we have free wi-fi internet access and many conveniences on site making for a quiet, personal and private atmosphere, ideal for tourists wishing to escape the noise of the city and business travelers looking for a place to relax and get some work done. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, HostelWorld and TripOnline SA so you can book your A-Nine Place, Chiang Mai Boutique House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- a-9 Place, Chiang Mai Boutique House
- a-Nine Place, Chiang Mai Boutique House Hotel Chiang Mai