Tripadvisor
Chiang Mai
Open today: 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Ms

The experience was one of the best in our thailand trip. We learn a lot on how to cook a delicious... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Voyage705995
via mobile
Super yummy food and soo friendly guides!

It was such a great experience. They respected me as a vegeterian and gave me options. You can... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Lenzili

Recommended experiences in and around Chiang Mai
from $63.00
from $25.60
from $35.45
from $44.62
2,326 results
All reviews cooking school cooking class master chef local market spring rolls curry soup thai cuisine amazing teacher cooking course recipe book amazing cooking delicious food cooking experience evening class great afternoon cooking book
Selected filters
Reviewed January 21, 2020

The cooking class was great! Natalie took us to the local market, bought us tasty snacks, and taught us how to cook local Thai dishes. Natalie is the best! #natalie

Reviewed January 21, 2020

My friends and I attended the half day evening course while in Chiang Mai and we cannot recommended this class enough. KK was the best instructor and had us laughing the entire time! We learned a lot, the food was delicious, and we have a keepsake to recreate the recipes at home. Definitely recommend!

Reviewed January 20, 2020

My girlfriend and I decided to book a half day cooking class at Smile Organic farms and the entire group we were with had such a good time. There was 11 of us in total + our truly wonderful instructor, Tay. All of our dishes were great sized portions and so so delicious. This is one of the best activities for the cost that I've experienced here in Thailand. Highly reccomend going with this course!

1  Thank 546sheac
Reviewed January 20, 2020

Highly recommend. Tay was very sweet, and cute. Ingredients were all fresh and instructions easy to follow. When in Chisng Mai this is a must do tour!

1  Thank DJM420
Reviewed January 20, 2020 via mobile

We were picked up from our hotel and brought to the farm, with a quick stop off at the market to see the ingredients we would be working with. The cooking class itself was really good fun, great value for money and Natalie was brilliant. Would highly recommend, the food was delicious!