TripAdvisor
Search
Open today: 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Evening Thai cooking class

Had a great time. #Natalie was brilliant as were the dishes we cooked. I was impressed that you... read more

Reviewed today
Carolyn1963abc
via mobile
Great experience

A very unique experience that gives you a great appreciation of thai cuisine. The people are very... read more

Reviewed today
Mikeyhayes15

Recommended experiences in and around Chiang Mai
from $32.00
from $22.08
from $27.18
from $67.95
1,625 results
All reviews cooking school cooking class local market spring rolls master chef curry soup thai cuisine recipe book cooking course great teacher delicious food amazing cooking evening class take home great afternoon cooking book
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I just completed a full day course and enjoyed it so much that I booked a further half day course the next day.
I have visited Chiang Mai many times and have always done a few cookery classes. This class is excellent, well presented and great fun. They even cater for various tastes and food tolerances that customers may have, suggesting alternative ingredients or dishes.
I just wish my stay in Chiang Mai was longer so I could return for a third class.

Dishes cooked :
Day 1: Penang curry paste , then Penang curry
Coconut milk soup with chicken
Chicken & Cashew Nuts
Spicy chicken salad
Sticky rice and mango
Roselle flower tea
Spring Rolls

Day 2. Green Curry Paste then Green Curry with chicken
Pad Thai
Coconut milk soup with prawns
Spring roll

Thoroughly enjoyed both days cooking along with the very informative market tour and farm tour.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Just had the highlight of my trip in Thailand with Natalie and her staff. Very professional and comprehensive cooking class with plenty to feast on mind body and soul. A brilliant farm of wholesome food, ethics and people. Natalie's experience in tourism really makes this class shine as she knows service, facilitation and customer needs. Book in without trepidation that you'll be disappointed, you will go home with new skills, new flavours and a full belly!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Had the best time at Smile, it’s one of the best things I’ve done on my trip so far. It was so fun learning more about Thai food and the differences between dishes, and being able to see and try the ingredients at a local market and in their garden was a great bonus. Our teacher Tay was super knowledgable and lovely, would highly recommend!

1  Thank Alex P
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

A large group attended this cooking class and we were blown away. Lily our host was fantastic. Full of energy, fun and more than willing to help with any dietary issues. Widely regarded as a highlight by many in our group I couldn't recommend it enough.

1  Thank Cosmopolitan692790
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Had an amazing time with Natalie at Smile Organic Farm cooking school. Natalie was very welcoming and had an abundance of knowledge of each ingredient and the benefits of flavour and health. Natalie was interactive with the entire group throughout the tour and experience. I would recommend this to anyone and any age.