“Golden Triangle Tour April 2012”

Thai Motorcycle Day Tours
Ranked #96 of 255 Tours in Chiang Mai
More attraction details
Owner description: Thailand Motorcycle Tours. TAT License Number 51/00684. We offer *only* the finest motorcycle touring holidays that all other guided adventure motorcycle holidays strive to emulate. With some of the most spectacular, curvy, motorbike friendly roads in South-east Asia, each of our guided motorcycle tours serves up a thrilling, once in a lifetime experience. Best of all, our tours are individually tailored to both your riding style and your taste for adventure. Want your holiday in Thailand to include relaxing soaks in hot springs and luxurious two-hour massages? Consider it done. Prefer to try bungee jumping when we stop for lunch or an elephant ride after breakfast? Say no more. We make your Thailand holiday your Thailand holiday.Truly the biker's Nirvana, Northern Thailand features the smoothest asphalt roads in South-east Asia. This magical, lush, and extremely colourful part of the country offers you charming villages, exotic cultures, warm people, spectacular vistas - and above all - unforgettable riding.
Chicago, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Golden Triangle Tour April 2012”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

I really can't say enough about Thai Motorcycle Tours. My husband has ridden motorcycles for years. I went along as the pillon.. Our sons who are in their twenties came along as less experienced riders but willing to learn. And learn they did!! Miles, the owner went out of his way to improve their skills while having a great time and at the end of the trip they were feeling very confident plus had the time of their lives. Bpuk who is married to Miles made the trip a culinary experience. They was also a variety of dishes at each meal and she learned everyones likes and dislikes very quickly. Many of the activities were off the tourist trail and each day kept getting better and better. We were totally immersed in the culture and I don't think there was onw question about anything that Bpuk and Miles did not have the answer. The accomodations were great and seeing all the magnificent scenery flying by on motorcycles was breathtaking. It was a trip of a lifetime and absolutely the best trip we've ever taken. My husband keeps asking mw when do I want to go back for another trip.

Visited April 2012
2 Thank Margaret R

Port Pirie, Australia
“Motorcycle tour bucketlist”
Reviewed June 29, 2012

MHS Loop completed this year and it was even better fun than the GT loop we did in 2011 ( and a little drier too). Toured wirh 2 mates from AUS plus 3 others along with Miles and Bpuk through some brilliant mountain roads and scenery. The food, accomodation, sightseeing and local content as well as thousands of twisties on the bikes made for a memorable holiday for all of our group. Bpuk, as usual made the visit completely top class and Milo tested our endurance on the road and in the clubs and bars often. So whats a Scotsman, an American, a Canadian and 3 Aussies have in common? The MHS Loop and a great trip beautifully run by Miles and Bpuk of Thai Motorcycle Tours. Put this on your bucketlist ---i'm glad I have--- twice!
Rosco...South Aus

Visited March 2012
2 Thank Ross G
Coffs Harbour
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“GT Loop May 12. Great ride with great people.”
Reviewed June 24, 2012

This was my second tour with TMT & again it exceeded expectations. There is plenty of open road riding on this loop with enough technical stuff to get you inspired. The food was overwhelming, Bpuk is a mind reader & seemed to pick everybody's tastes perfectly. Miles is a great tour guide with a wonderful warmth that put everyone at ease immediately & a wry sense of humour. The scenery on this tour is magnificent & I wanted to grab a bike & start the tour again as soon as we'd finished. The roads were better than a lot of the roads that we ride on in Aus & the Thai motorists are mindful of motorcyclists. The Kawasaki ER6N are a great weapon of choice for this type of work & will suit any level of rider. Thanks Miles & Bpuk, we will be back next year to do the Naan Loop.

Visited May 2012
4 Thank Glenn F
Hi Glenn,

Wow, don't think there's anything you've not covered? Thanks mate! Nan's open & ready for you, Mid-Jan/1st week April/2nd week May, whichever suits you both best.

What else can I say? I'm speechless! See you & your better half next year!!
Port Pirie, Australia
“MHS Loop - March, 2012”
Reviewed June 19, 2012

Fantastic time due to a great group of guys combined with great food, accommodation, entertainment and site seeing ... Bpuk and Miles make the adventure top notch in every aspect - very professional, but in such a relaxed manner that it all just happens when it should .. great after ride activities in a country that is truly amazing in physical beauty and poulated by the most, friendly, relaxed and lovely people I have ever met ...
The ride scenery was superb, bikes handled well and personally I was able to not only experience a totally new riding experience, but I was then able to duplicate this experience the following day ... lots on fun, lots of great riding and fantastic holiday ....

Visited March 2012
1 Thank Greg C
Hi Greg,

Thanks very much indeed for your succinct review buddy, much appreciated. We'll ALWAYS look forward to seeing you guys again, the moment we see those grins coming through the airport doors we know we're in for another cracking week, laughing all the way!

See you next season, customary now, we wouldn't know what to do without you!!
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A motorcycling extravaganza”
Reviewed June 18, 2012

I had an absolutely fantastic time. Both Miles and Bpuk were really easy to get along with and made me as a solo traveller feel very welcome. We rode through Some of the most beautiful countryside I have ever seen and the food can only be described as a taste explosion. I have never yet tasted curry as good as in northern Thailand. I would definitely recommend Thai Motorcycle Tours to any rider seeking a new adventure.

Visited April 2012
1 Thank John_MacLean
Hey thanks John,

MUCH appreciated pal, thanks very much indeed! If you think the restaurant food was good, wait until next time - our new kitchen for the Thai Cookery Courses will be finished & Bpuk will be able to serve up some of her own gastronomic delights. Without wishing to boast (of COURSE I'm very proud of my wife, still attempt objectivity!), yes we always supply gourmet cuisine without fail but honestly - Bpuk's cooking is out of this world. No MSG, only the freshest hand-picked produce less than 3hrs old...my mouth's watering at the thought...!

So happy you had such a great time, we did too!!