“MHS March 2012” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Thai Motorcycle Day Tours

Thai Motorcycle Day Tours
Ranked #95 of 246 Tours in Chiang Mai
More attraction details
Owner description: Thailand Motorcycle Tours. TAT License Number 51/00684. We offer *only* the finest motorcycle touring holidays that all other guided adventure motorcycle holidays strive to emulate. With some of the most spectacular, curvy, motorbike friendly roads in South-east Asia, each of our guided motorcycle tours serves up a thrilling, once in a lifetime experience. Best of all, our tours are individually tailored to both your riding style and your taste for adventure. Want your holiday in Thailand to include relaxing soaks in hot springs and luxurious two-hour massages? Consider it done. Prefer to try bungee jumping when we stop for lunch or an elephant ride after breakfast? Say no more. We make your Thailand holiday your Thailand holiday.Truly the biker's Nirvana, Northern Thailand features the smoothest asphalt roads in South-east Asia. This magical, lush, and extremely colourful part of the country offers you charming villages, exotic cultures, warm people, spectacular vistas - and above all - unforgettable riding.
Glasgow, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“MHS March 2012”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2012

I was recommended this tour company by a passing friend on another bike trip and they certainly lived up to the recommendation.
I was expecting the country and people to be nice as I had been there before but the route and ride excelled itself. Miles and Bpuk look after you very well and put in that extra personal effort to make it even better. The hotels were first class and the food was as normal very exotic in Thailand. The bunch of guys on our trip also made it a better than expected holiday and every one gelled well.
I all a very enjoyable trip that I hope to repeat again (and again).

Visited March 2012
1 Thank Donald C
Hi Donald,

Thanks very much for your kind words my friend. Always nice to know we can live up to expectations/recommendations-especially when everybody keeps putting us on such a high pedestal! It's getting more difficult all the time!! Really enjoyed your company and yes you're right, great bunch of guys. I believe we're INCREDIBLY lucky dealing with bikers as the easiest-going bunch out there anyway but you lot; cream of the crop, made life SO easy for us and our heartfelt thanks to all.

TERALBA N.S.W AUSTRALIA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“m.h.s. loop feb 2012”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2012

This is one very good tour company with unbeatable service from the owners Miles and Bput.Looked after us from start to finish. nothing was to much trouble and the ride was great corner after corner up and down mountains to the highest peak in Thailand beautiful scenery and sights. absolutely recommened holiday with fantastic food at every stop. If you dont know your Thai food Bpuk will pick a dish you will not disapointed in.EXCELLENT HOLIDAY, GREAT HOSTS, AND BLOODY GOOD RIDE WITH A GREAT FEED EVERY NIGHT thankyou Miles Bpuk most enjoyable holiday i will be back. Dean .....

Visited February 2012
1 Thank Dean V
Hi Dean,

Thanks a lot for such an appreciative response! I'll have to keep all these quiet from Bpuk, if she knows she's absolutely indespensible, won't be able to live with her ego!! Got it in one though mate, without "the power behind the throne", we'd be just another run-of-the-mill tour company. I count my lucky stars every day being married to such a magnificent lady.
Adelaide, Australia
“"7 day getaway has it all"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2012

I've ridden Golden Triangle and MaeHonSong loops in successive years and these tours just seem to get better !
Milo's relaxed & knowledgeable style + ' the little general's ' (Bpuk's) precisional organization enables you to enjoy every attraction to the maximum in between being pampered with accommodation and continuous fantastic food.
Bikes ideal , roads and scenery impeccable making for the best riding ever ( Capt. Andy's helmet-cam youtubes are still copping a flogging ) . Our unaquainted ride group got on fantastically with lots of stories and 'knowledge' passed from round the globe.
Now I'm on a promise to take Lucy back for an elephant ride next year. Bugga !

Visited March 2012
Hi DavidM,

Yes indeed our "Little General" sure keeps us inline doesn't she?! Capt. Andy's video's really are quite something too, I'm still picking through the footage for our own promo sessions, all just looks SO beautiful it's really difficult to find anything for the cutting room floor!

Tell Lucy not to worry, after regaling her with your exploits we'll step it up a notch for her, ensure she'll not be disappointed!!

Thanks ever so much for the enthusiastic report mate, nice one! I've quite honestly now exhausted not only my own vocabulary but Thesaurus too, so when I say 'words can't express' how much it means to us...I'm not kidding!! Thank-you very big!!!
“Ride of my life”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2012

What an amazing adventure, the scenery, entertainment the first class accommodation, the standard of motorbikes were well maintained and in great quality , the highlight of the whole tour was an incredible couple who ran and organized there business with professionalism and pride without these two people Iam sure my adventure in Thailand would not of been so enjoyable . Thank you

Kinross, Scotland, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Golden Triangle Tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2012

Really can't say enough about Thai Motorcycle Tours. Miles and Bpuk were more like friends than tour guides. Outstanding roads, great food, good company. You couldn't ask for more.
Miles and Bpuk even looked after our son who wasn't even on the tour. Every day was filled with great sites and warm smiling people. I think back and wonder how we fitted it all in.

Visited February 2012
MiloUdornthani, Owner at Thai Motorcycle Day Tours, responded to this review, June 19, 2012
Cheers Quiggers and thanks indeed!

No bother at all showing sonshine (not being rude, we're not supposed to name names?) a few bits & bobs he wouldn't otherise have seen, cracking lad! Is he still thinking of coming over here to teach? My offer's good for as long as he fancies, no worries.

I'm so sorry, been meaning to get back to you about November? Suddenly gone MAD on us, we're fully booked!

Thanks again for your kind words, and give our best to that wonderful lady of yours too!

Cheers,