Ban Kong Rao
$79
  • Pool
$186
$143
Yaang Come Village(Chiang Mai)
$146
$85
$44
$40
$43
$23
Agoda.com
Varada Place(Chiang Mai)(Great Value!)
$15
$13
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 14, 2011

I am really satisfied with the service provided by staffs of Ban Kong Rao. I really got a nice and cosy room on such price. The staffs were very helpful and their suggestions are always useful. Probably the best hotel/room in Chiang Mai; would definitely check in here if I would be back.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed June 9, 2011

My husband and I stayed at Ban Kong Rao during a 2.5 month trip around the world. We really enjoyed our stay here and cannot speak highly enough of the accomodation. We were pleasantly surprised by how lovely the room was. The hostess was so friendly and helpful and ensured our stay was wonderful. She gave us recommendations for restaurants and also helped us book a cooking class and day trek excursion! We will definitely be returning here our next time in Chiang Mai!!

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 15, 2011

My daughter booked our room near her apartment. Ban Kong Rao turned out to be a secret garden in Chaing Mai. the room was spotless, cozy and very comfortable for the cost. The patio area allowed us to spend evenings enjoying the weather and chat with fellow guests as we snacked on local food purchased nearby. It was within walking distance of taxis, 7-11, hair salon and food vendors. I would recommend staying here without hesitation. The staff is friendly and speak english (or most do). There is free internet connection in the lobby. Economical, comfortable and security are what you find, I doubt you will be disappointed.

Room Tip: Make reservations to ensure vacancy is available
  • Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ChiefSasom
Reviewed March 18, 2011

We were there for 4 nights and did tripps in around Chang Mai.
The rooms were clean and nice. The service was extremely friendly.
I have to recommend the Breakfast.
On top of all that the price was really cheap.
Thank you for the nice time in Chang Mai!

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ChrisJCer1130V
Reviewed March 12, 2011

This guesthouse has truly been our home for 2 months while staying in chiang mai. We couldn't have picked a better place. Jenny, Fay and Jings have looked after us more than you expect from many hosts. No question too much, always helped with a smile.
Clean, spacious, tasteful decor and cosy, this is what your home should be. I could have lived there for a year.
The location is great I think. We studied at ITM massage school, which was 100 meter away. Although ITM is moving this month to 15 mins walk from here I would still not stay anywhere else. The old city is a little further but we rented a scooter which then takes you there within 2 mins. With a little confidence this will be the best way to get around chiang mai. However a red cab is a very cheap and convenient alternative. Only 20 baht per journey.
I can't wait to come back to chiang mai and Ban Kong Rao. A true home from home.
Mieke UK