“Great massage, even better price!” 5 of 5 bubbles

and up
Half-Day Small-Group Rickshaw Tour in Chiang Mai
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Our shop is only one place in Chiangmai. NO BRANCH OR OTHER PLACE
Hoboken, New Jersey
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Great massage, even better price!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2012

I'd read excellent reviews on Trip Advisor and like that the money I spent towards massage would be going to a good cause. However, I wa a little wary as I didn't know what to expect. I was SO pleasantly surprised! The grounds are lovely with a nice courtyard outside the massage area. Inside is very clean and the massage was wonderful for only 180 Baht! I would highly recommend this place for a massage in Chiang Mai!

1 Thank RegsMc4

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Fantastic Experience!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2012

My girlfriend and I each had an hour massage at the correctional facility. The actual place where you get the massage is not inside the prison, its over the road. The massage was absolutely amazing, relaxing and we got given a cup of fresh tea after aswell. I could highly recommend this to anyone wanting a Thai Massage. Really friendly women aswell happy to chat away and we had a good laugh with them too.

Really well priced much less than other facilities.

Easy walk within the old city, if you get lost just ask any locals or other tourists as its really well known.

Visited August 2012
3 Thank Damian P
Chiang Mai, Thailand
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Best massage in Thailand”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2012

The massage was avery good, less expensive than other centers, the project of rehabilitation is a very good idea.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank JohnJJohnson
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Great and relaxing foot massage”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2012

A massage by inmates sounded weird at first but why not. The lady who gave me a foot massage was smiling all the time and made me feel very comfortable. I think it's a pleasant experience and even got some tea at the end.

The only cons are that the inmates don't really speak English.. I really wanted to get to know a bit more of them. And the massage was 50 minutes instead of an hour.

1 Thank Nienerds
Temecula, California
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Best massage in Chiang Mai”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2012

My experience visiting the Womens Correctional Center for massage was great! I spent two hours being massaged, stretched, massaged some more.
This is a must see and do. They are open from 8:30 to 4:30 daily.

Visited July 2012