Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
3,900 results
All reviews le meridien night market latest recipe spg member the club lounge spg points concierge desk burger king executive suite mountain view infinity pool doi suthep old city breakfast buffet wonderful hotel thai food nice pool
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Right there in the middle of the night market and yet set aside and quiet.
Beautiful hotel and excellent service.
If you have lounge access - it is real nice.
You step out and the market is right there - really fun.

Date of stay: December 2019
lemeridienchiangmai, Manager at Le Meridien Chiang Mai, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear RRSMa,

Thank you for your review of our hotel and complementing the hotel location as well as the overall quality of your stay. We hope that we will see you again soon. Thank you for choosing Le Méridien.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Just spent 2 nights..The service is good but the hotel lobby , rooms , hallways and exec lounge are universally dirty.
The furnishings are very old...
Do not recommend , not even close to Marriott standards

Trip type: Traveled with friends
pamelaongLM, Manager at Le Meridien Chiang Mai, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear philipdeidolori,

Thank you for your review and for sharing your feedback here. I have noted on your feedback and we are presently also working on some refurbishment plans and ideally some of our public spaces and rooms will be going in for some soft refurbishment soon. I am sure this will address some of the issues you have highlighted.

I am also glad to hear about your feedback and compliments on our service standards. I have shared your feedback about the cleanliness levels with our teams. They are extremely embarrassed by their lapses and for not being able to provide you the experience that we always strive for. Please accept my apologies on behalf of my team.

Thank you once again for your feedback and my sincere apologies again for your experience. I look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to our hotel.

Sincere regards, Pamela

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed here for a few Days, service and accommodations are spectacular.
The Hotel is located in the center of the city. Close to dining and shopping.
Staff goes out of their way to please you.

We couldn't be happier and will be back soon.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear franksA8576RL,

Thank you for your review, it is great to hear such positive comments regarding your stay, and that our location and services were highlights. We hope to have the chance to welcome you back soon. Thank you for choosing Le Meridien.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed at this hotel in mid January, 2020. I read reviews on Trip Advisor that were very positive and felt I needed to echo the positive comments.

We arrived for check in around 12:30 and our room was not ready yet. The front desk said that we could use the business lounge until our room was ready for us. Sandy (the person who checked us in) actually walked us up to the 21st floor lounge, got us connected to WIFI, brought us water, and then showed us on a map where all of the close attraction were. This is an example of the type of service you get at this hotel. Everyone is very friendly, helpful and a pure delight to be around.

As an added plus, this hotel is very close to everything. The Night Bazaar is literally right across the street, and my wife and I walked to the ancient city several times. For those not interested in a half mile walk to the ancient city, there are plenty of cheap travel options that can take you.

Dear Dliming99,

Your kind comments are much appreciated. Thank you for staying with us, I am pleased that our attentive service and convenient location contributed toward a memorable trip. We hope that you return to Chiang Mai soon and that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This hotel is amazing, they treat you so well. I will go as far to say that I would stay here every time when in Chiang Mai.
Noon was the best. I had done laundry at a store nearby but it wasn’t ready until 5 but we had a tour and wouldn’t make it back and we left the next day before they opened. She had it picked up for us and we had peace of mind on our tour.
Don’t think, just book. Their shuttle service was excellent as well.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear onejamasian,

Thank you for your review of our hotel. I am very honoured to hear that Le Méridien becomes your go-to hotel in Chiang Mai. Thank you for recognizing Noon who made your experience positive. We hope to welcome you back again soon. Thank you for choosing Le Méridien.