Le Meridien Chiang Mai
Sirilanna Hotel(Chiang Mai)
$103
$87
De Naga Hotel(Chiang Mai)
$105
$55
$376
$340
3,349 results
All reviewsnight marketspg memberlatest recipespg pointsthe club loungecorner suiteburger kingconcierge deskmountain viewinfinity pooldoi suthepold citylobby barupgraded to a suitebreakfast buffethigh floorfive star hotel
Reviewed April 29, 2012

We stayed at this hotel for one night in late April, and will definitely stay here again if we return... we only wish we had more time in Chiang Mai. Room was nice and clean and we checked out the spa and pool area which looked very inviting.

If you'd like to be in the middle of everything, this is an excellent hotel for that. There is a great night market as soon as you step out the door of the hotel. We stayed at Le Meridien Bangkok which is located across the street from Pat Pong night market and we much prefer this hotel and this night market. The night market seemed to be cleaner and less congested than its Bangkok counterpart and without solicitors constantly bombarding you to go into clubs. There was also a fairly good free cabaret show offered that you only had to buy a couple of drinks to attend.

We had their Sunday brunch which was excellent for the cost. Buffet breakfast cost was about 630 baht and the brunch cost was about 690 baht so we opted to wait for brunch. We recently ate at a dinner buffet in Macau and must say that Le Meridian's Sunday brunch was a better value especially for the quality of food you received, including cold lobster and shrimp, a sushi bar, waffle bar, gelato bar, Mexican station, dim sum area, rissota station, cocktails made to order, including a lot of other items and an excellent dessert offering.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 29, 2012 via mobile

The public areas of this hotel are amazing, this is the complete opposite of the rooms though. we initially had a club room, however it was in such a poor state with crumbling scratched up cheap chipboard furniture and plenty of dust.

when we complained the manager was called and we were left waiting over 30 min for him to speak with us. once he turned up though he was very nice and agreed with us.

we were moved to a suite room which while not in great condition, it was much better.

the staff are all amazing, a real asset to the hotel. and breakfast in the club was very tasty.

• Stayed: April 2012
3  Thank swc1985
Reviewed April 25, 2012

This was my second trip to Chiang Mai, having stayed just down the road at Chiang Mai Plaza Hotel. Although I loved that hotel, this hotel was in even better. Lobby is decorated in a very modern and artistic style. Staff at check-in are very nice and helpful. There is a very large restuarant just off the lobby. Wifi is also free in the lobby and a password is required. A spa is available, although i did not use it, other people in the group used it as it is reputed to be the finest spa in the city.

My room was not as spacious as my previous Le Meriden stay in Chiang Rai, but it was just as fantastic. Room had all the essential amenities including separate tub and shower. The hotel refreshing and had a nice view of the city and the mountains off in the distance. There is also a very convenient laundry just outside the hotel. They washed and ironed 2 loads of laundry for only $250 Baht and it was ready the next night! This hotel is located smack in the middle of the night market, just walk outside the door and you are there. there is a nice restaurant directly across the street. I got a very nice meal at a fantstic price. There are huge shopping galleries just around the corner to the left and to theleft of the hotel. And as usual there is no shortage of massage parlors. I used "Relax and Enjoy" just a few doors down and was impressed by the friendly staff and the great price.

I did not eat any meals in the restuarnant other than breakfast. Breakfast was really nice with a good selection of western food, Japanese and Thai food. Also had an omelet and pancake station. It was hoever a little difficult to get coffee refills. I had to to get up a couple of times in order to get the refills. But all things considered, this is a phenominla hotel. It is such a top-notch hotel that the Thai Prime Minister also stayed there during my stay. I hope to stay here again!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
4  Thank TravelCrazyMan
Reviewed April 25, 2012

The hotel is very comfortable as expected in this price range and with the Meridien brand. Excelent bed/mattress, good facilities, cleann and good service. BUT: when checking out this morning at 5am, I asked about the hotel shuttle to the airport and I was told it is not free and they would charge 250 baht (more than twice what I was charged by taxi from the airport at 10pm). They could also call a taxi for 250 baht. I thought this is just outrageous and decided to walk. At the first corner took a tuktuk and was happy not to negiotiate ( and not in a good position anyway) the asked 150 baht. Tuktuks are known for their overcharging and often end up more expensive than taxis. For a hotel and brand like le Meridien, I expect better service and they should not have to make another 100-150 baht extra profit by overcharging their guests, who already spend a lot of money on the hotel anyway, for a 5 minute trip to the airport (only 5 km distance)! Very disappointing attitude of le Meridien.

• Stayed: April 2012
6  Thank pdv999
Reviewed April 23, 2012

I stayed at Le Meridian Chiangmai during the annual meeting of TTM agents. The hotel is very new and having great facilities. Big and comfortable room and bed. The bathroom is also very big and stylish. The location is also great. the Night Bazaar Chiangmai, which is very convenient to go shopping and take a good walk to look around downtown Chiangmai.

Breakfast at Favola is great. The services is outstanding.

Different from most hotel in Chiangmai, this hotel parking lot is at the underground floors. It is big and having enough space. And, I like it that way because my car will away from heat and Chiangmai's strong sunshine.

Room Tip: Request for High Floor
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business