“When you crave pancakes or a grilled cheese sandwich...”
Review of Smoothie Blues

Smoothie Blues
Ranked #127 of 2,259 Restaurants in Chiang Mai
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Reviewed August 29, 2012

This is the place! Great value for good old Western comfort food! And they'll add avocado to just about anything and still charge very low prices.

Reviewed July 14, 2012

It's the place to go for breakfast food when you want REAL American Breakfast food! They have a great variety to pick from!

Reviewed June 6, 2012

I LOVE weekend breakfasts at Smoothie Blues. The dining area is small so we try and get there earlier during the busy season if we want to sit inside. It's a little tight with our enormous stroller, but never a problem. The menu is ridiculously extensive, and that suits us just fine. As we are only ever in town on weekends we are happy to relax and take our time. The food is excellent, and we find the service top notch, not noticeably slow at all.

1  Thank Angela M
Reviewed May 28, 2012

This is a cafe in a great location but suffers from an over loaded kitchen. The menu is to big for the operation. They should concentrate on trimming down on what they offer so they can do what they do best which is smoothies and sandwiches. Very busy at lunch times and it seems to take just ages to get your order. The coffee is filtered I think not what I would call proper coffee anyway. Not bad all the same and worth a visit

Reviewed April 21, 2012

Finally a place in Chiang Mai that does GREAT western breakfast. Thai's are great when it comes to Thai food, and there is no shortage of great Thai resturaunts in Chiang Mai. However, when it comes to a good western breakfast, some places are the pit's. This place was recommended by a friend, so thought I would give it a try, I had a bacon and egg English muffin and my partner egg's Benedict (which I tried) both were excellent. Fresh English muffin and proper bacon. They have great cafe style menu and it is reasonably priced. I read a previous review that someone was not happy with the service. I cant say that I experienced that. The staff seemed very pleasant. This was is at the top of my list for a breakfast eatery in Chiang Mai.

Side Note : they do have indoor (air con) and outdoor seating.

1  Thank thespgtraveler