“I loved this place”

Ranked #103 of 2,783 Restaurants in Chiang Mai
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed November 13, 2018

I stayed in ChiangMai for 7 days and only discovered this cute coffee shop the last 2 days. I love my breakfast time and this place really amazed me. Freshly juices, iced coffee made to order, and best of the best is their homemade peanut butter!! Jam is not the best one, but the rest was! Value for money is excellent so is location!

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed August 1, 2018

Nothing special other than the juice bar. Many better places close by including Bubbles live and Alice's Restaurant.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed March 9, 2018

Delicious fresh juice made as you order it. Combinations are endless or make your own combo. Great price for a nice cold drink. seating available.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed February 7, 2018 via mobile

I don’t eat gluten, so when I ordered the spinach omelet and our waitress said - no bread, so more egg? I knew I was going to like this place. So, the omelet was excellent, but this place is also a juice bar, needless to say, so I ordered a custom juice - cucumber, apple, ginger and lime - that was excellent. To top things off, there was a dessert menu on the table that had four offerings all of which were gluten and dairy free, which is just my thing. These four desserts looked fantastic, so we had to try one even though it was technically breakfast (already about 10:45) We opted for the chocolate banana cake, which while a bit small as a portion size was totally delectable. I think I’ll probably go back to try one or two of the other desserts.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed November 5, 2017

Food drinks and vibe are great
First meal in Chiang mai
Awesome!

Has variety of vegetarian and vegan Thai cuisine
Has very special laasi and smoothy menu
Can add extras like bee pollen
Health drinks

Home made foods, though not long waiting
Friendly service, owned is very nice
Plays reggae music and very happy chilled atmosphere

Wicker work ceiling and walls
Many happy notes and reviews on the wall
Notice board has interesting info

I will be back~